Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A little ventalation helps.

JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
Been going thru some problems.i know its not dread related but i was wondering what you think?Dear god im tryin hard to seek you, but its these emotions I feel i kno you'll see me thruall i see is evil my every attempt at peace is feeble, these trials and tribulations arent getting me any closer to seein' youmy god my savior lend me some help and i would lay down my life for your honor, and nobody else.The devil is a liar, he sees what you see in me, that fire, the intensity i have to serve Christ the messiah who delivered me from my evil desires, he crept up out of darkness trying to take me with him to the lake of fire, and now all i feel is hate hopelessness with no life desire.How did i get to this point ive lost my sense of direction my every attempt to do good for myself is questioned im left stressin lord i hope you saved me a lessoni know you'll never leave me even tho ive been messin, around with the very substance that destroyed my youth, im playing with fire and thats the cold hard truth i look to the light and all i see is you.But the lord is my sheperd i shall not tremble or shake, tho the mountains may fall and the earth will soon dwindle and quake, i shall fear no evil with the spirit of God and Christ as my symbol of faith my God send me and angel before my new beginnings too late.And we all know the wages of sin is death its true, lord i ask that you'd help me die to myself so i'll only serve you.
updated by @jahwillprovide: 01/13/15 08:40:15PM
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
bro watever your going through something beautiful just came outa it...im assuming that was written by you and its beautiful...."Against the darkness there must come out the light." beautiful things can grow out of an ugly situation....
JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
yeah it waswoke up one mornin and wrote it in like half an hourbut thank you!i appreciate your commet!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form