Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Boy when the shit hit's the fan I make sure the fan is on high...

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Okay this is hopefully the last time I will ever have to complain about the moron that I work for...Most of you know what crap she pulls if you read anything I have ever posted about her ( Sorry seems like all I do is complain D: )Today she calls the office to tell me that she will only be in the office Tues and Thurs from now until the rest of the year maybe longer and that she has to cut my hours to just Tuesday and Thursday starting next week... (today is Friday... thanks for the heads up). I had been working Tues thru Friday maybe 28 hours... now I am down to 16 if I am lucky.. Though I dont know how she expects me to complete all I have to when there are patients in the office with out staying later.After her phone call to me she sends me a text message that reads and I quote"hi sara! i am so sorry... :( if u hav 2 find something else, i will be happy 2 giv u a grt letter of recommendation!"All spelling exactly as I received it...I have an interview for sometime next week for a new job that is 40 hours a week with a decent base pay plus commission. If i don't get it I am in trouble if I do everything will work out perfectly. Although I have been looking for a new job for about 8 or 9 months... (about how old my dreads are actually) but I never hear anything backThe reason this is such a cluster fuck is that my roommate moved out this week and I can't leave cuz breaking the lease will cause us to owe over a grand and mess up my credit. AND I had to find a new roommate and deal with interviewing new people and making sure they aren;t crazed druggies or murders and if I don't I would have to pay all of electric and rent. Thankfully I think I have found someone, hopefully he doesnt bail on me but. It will have to do for now.After her phone call to me she sends me a text message that reads and I quote"hi sara! i am so sorry... :( if u hav 2 find something else, i will be happy 2 giv u a grt letter of recommendation!"All spelling exactly as I received it...Thank you all to have read thru my complainings before and commented with positive words and encouragement. I figure some of you might be interested in hearing the latest update from Dr. Dipshit ;)Peace and loveI will let you all now how it turns out... My fingers have been crossed so hard for the past week for this new job, they are starting to hurt ;)Love you all!Izzylicious
updated by @izzy-licious: 01/13/15 08:40:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sounds like a recomendation from her would be a curse2 de nu mploierrr dude she b gud ppl giv her gud jub she wurk hrd kis ass gudi sez she du gud jub wif fon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah no what she would do is write the letter while standing infront of me saying everything she writes out loud and continually going back over it to make sure it sounds smart and not like a total idiot wrote it. Then she will make me type it myself.. of course if I actually want it to be done this is what has to happen. If i rely on her to type it herself then it will never get done. Hence why I created a form for her to hand write referral thank you letters to dr's that refer patients to us so that I can type them print them have her correct them then print the corrected one again. So what could be accomplished with one piece of paper and an envelope has become 3 sheets of paper. All the while killing trees. soaringeagle said:
sounds like a recomendation from her would be a curse

2 de nu mploierrr dude she b gud ppl giv her gud jub she wurk hrd kis ass gud
i sez she du gud jub wif fon
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I hope you get that job and I hope your new room mate works out too.and jsut give yourself a really good recomendation the second time you correct it ;)
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Oh my Izzy-friend! I am sorry that you are surrounded by tards! You deserve better...and you shall have it! I have spoken! Lol Wow! What to say? Some people are just incredibly insensitive and clueless. I actually think she is doing you a favor though to let you go on to something else :D SE is right too about that curse! Ha. I hope the new roomie is everything you need him to be.And watch that finger crossing...I think that is how I got Carpal Tunnel! Lol Love you sweetie. Sending blessings and healing light.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form