Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can't wait until Tuesday!!!

Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
Hey guys I'm getting my hair backcombed Tuesday by a local I'm so excited to finally be getting dreads!!!
updated by @jamie2: 02/14/15 06:38:21AM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I'm happy you're gunna be starting your journey!But do you know not to use wax?is the local a friend of like a loctician?
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Sounds like a dumb idea, buddy. Haven't you read the forums?...
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Grey man u need to chill out and stop being so aggresive
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I'm not being aggressive. I'm telling the man the truth. That going to someone to get dreads done is just a waste of money and/or time...especially when he can just do em at home with the help of friends or dread naturally. To me it just sounded like he didn't do any research. Jack Roth said:
Grey man u need to chill out and stop being so aggresive
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
he might be getting a local to do it for free, if someone came to me and said back comb my hair hair so i can have dreads id do it for free
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah but like I said, it doesn't sound like he did any research. I just want him to know that he's not gonna have instant dreads. They're gonna take some time to develop, ya know.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Oh right ok well, i just thought ure statement was a bit agressive thats all and yeah. Jamie ure not gona get instant dreads every single method takes time.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
It's kool. Everyone says I have an aggressive personality online. I guess that is just how I come off online. In person I am more laid back, haha.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Same here man ! I gues its cause u cant convey emotion in just text
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form