Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread barter (not dread butta..lol)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

this threads specificaly for trading only (or gifting) no buying or selling whatsoeverhave old beads hats tams wraps silly lil doodads or anything dread related ya wanna trade? (i suppose even drums and musical lil toys could be dread related in a way)anything can be traded for anything or given away freelylets just keep the mention of money out of itrelative values as defined by the currency system have no place here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 08:48:16AM
bill
@bill
15 years ago
30 posts
a grand idea, but i feel this may not be to successful.
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Can we allow hippie threads too? I had to ask...I can respect though if ya only want dreadie goods.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ofcourse ya can..unless you demand that all dreadies be nakedevery now and they we do gotta put something on so yea hippie threads are finewell really anythings fine to tradebut would be nice to have some dready things in the mixlike bek might not know how to peyote stitch but she can rebuild a carboratorso as long as your willing to send it to austrailia u can trade goods for services too(oops correction...appropriate services that is..when it comes to bek u gotta be clear on that..lol (just a tease dont take it literalY))barter works best when there are very few limmits echolynnrain said:
Can we allow hippie threads too? I had to ask...I can respect though if ya only want dreadie goods.

--
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
lmao. picturing bek in overalls covered in grease doin the carby thing. hee hee soaringeagle said:
bek might not know how to peyote stitch but she can rebuild a carborator
so as long as your willing to send it to austrailia u can trade goods for services too

(oops correction...appropriate services that is..when it comes to bek u gotta be clear on that..lol (just a tease dont take it literalY))

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well i knew u had many talents Beksta said:
lmao hey I peyote stitch TOO lol :P Not *whilst* rebuilding a carby, but I'm working on it ;-) heheheh

soaringeagle said:
ofcourse ya can..unless you demand that all dreadies be naked
every now and they we do gotta put something on so yea hippie threads are fine
well really anythings fine to trade
but would be nice to have some dready things in the mix

like bek might not know how to peyote stitch but she can rebuild a carborator
so as long as your willing to send it to austrailia u can trade goods for services too

(oops correction...appropriate services that is..when it comes to bek u gotta be clear on that..lol (just a tease dont take it literalY))

barter works best when there are very few limmits
echolynnrain said:

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
I think its a great idea.. I sew but dont know how to peyote stitch.. And I can change the oil maintence in a car (IE: drop it, replace filters, fill fluids- ect) within an hour by myself ;) Used to be a tech in a local garage a few years back.. Dig a chick with car knowlege- thats hot.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thats something ya all could trademake a dready car chicks calanderallo ya hot dready chicks bent over a hot enginesorry i shouldnt be putting these ideas out theresewing stuff works so..so cmon just post stuff ya wanna trade and see who offers something else for it

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
id love a ciara bead :)unfortunayely have no big oneslets look ariund the room..ok i see a 1/2 eatten muffin..some herbs and oilsoh wait..i saw was it either knottyyboy or dreadheadhq were selling shirt sleeve dread scarves?i cut the sleeves off all my shirtes eventualy and might have 1 or 2 that still have sleeves i could cut off for you..loli dunno ill think of somethingoh i do have boxes and boxes of random computer parts and cables and crap

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.knottyboy.com/shop/product/recycled_t_shirt_dreadbands/ notice they want 15 dollars for 1 sleeve ripped off a shirt? when was the last time you paid 30 for a t shirt?let alone these are recycled..usedshouldnt that make em cheaper?i doubt i ever spent more then a couple bucks a t shirtid think the sleeves would be a dime a dozen when its hotwhen im too hot i slice the sleeves off my shirt and use em to pull my dresds back..i woulds never dreammed if selling em..lolyoud think people would realize every shirt they got has sleeves so why buy more just use the ones ya gotedit..forgot to say hell yea i want a ciara beadotherwise i'll hafta go steal one from her head(i am hoping i can drop by to see her on the way out west)

--
 / 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form