29,640 posts
please reply to them i have been blocked by johnny

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
really think 1000 of u should all comment on thati cant but ppl need toi tweeted bout him blocking ppl from the truth paula retweet it on the site twitter too(matbe u should too knotty)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
Any wax is too much wax and I made sure I didn't over wax... I was so awful and I hated maintain my hair before dreads I certainly didnt want sticky wax then Dread butta, then palm roll, then crochet, then dread balls... (hahah she said balls) then shower (not lather (cuz it doesn't lather) rinse repeat...yes i bought the shampoo... left it at my friends in Tucson and never looked back). Dread Butta?! What does that even do? Put something oily and greasy on your hair so it feels and smells good? I can't say cuz I don't know maybe some of you have used the Dread buttabut honestly (like some people can't be and have to spend so much time making their video's entertaining like some peewee herman crack show)I save SOOOO Much money not having to buy anything for my hair but ACV and Baking Soda. Maybe a total of 4$ every few months (and this is guessing high) OR only $2 if I steal the large 10 lb box of baking soda my mom has at her house ;) and just buy the ACV. I don't even pay for hair dye... I only have 4 dyed dreads and I used what was left of my roomies when she dyed her hair ;) *thinking frugal ;)*And wtf is right! wtf! is that weird doped out poo think with glasses and a mustache at the end?! Shit like that is what gives dreadheads a bad name and makes people think we are all pot heads that do nothing but not comb or shower and smoke all day. I haven't smoked in over a year and only had dreads for 9 months. Def not something I HAVE to do just because I have dreads. I work in a Dr's office in a snobby area and my dreads fly free!Oh and one final thing on my little rant... SPREADSHEETS?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF is up with the spreadsheets and using decimals that you have to convert to fractions...divide by the lowest common denominator and multiply by cost of production subtract marketing and add large amounts of propaganda and half naked women(cuz SEX sells ladies and fellow stoners) in order to figure out how big your dreads are and how much wax you should use before you are accused of over waxing.*Deep breath*I feel like I should charge him for the wax and shampoo i bought multiplied by the hours spent combing out my candlesticks (7) that were my first set take that to the power of 15 for the hours spent putting them in. divide it by 3 just to be difficult and then take the square root of number of people fall for his lies. The grand total would be.... *insert sounds of computers computing worthless information* *clears throat* Drum roll please....holds pinky finger to corner of lip....One billion gagillion dollars....Throw me a freaking bone here ;)Seriously now... the grand total is .... A site full of people who believe in spreading the truth and offer positive encouragement and offer a product you only have to pay for with patience and enjoyment of the journey :)Peace Love and Hippieness ~ Izzy-Licious
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
LOL Thanks ;) Knottysleeves said:
Best post EVER, Izzy!
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
It will just get deleted... not sure if I am friends with them on FB or not... have to check... Knottysleeves said:
You should totally post that on the DreadheadHQ Facebook page.
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I used Twist and Rip and mine were locking about 1 week later. With my wax set it looked like straight hair stuck together for the whole 6 weeks I had waxed dreads.
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I am very AR and I weighed the wax the first few time till i figured out how much so the only way i could have over waxed was because his info he gave in the instructions...they def didnt feel good might have been the fact that it was July in AZ so 110 degree weather but worst experience i have had with hair and i have dyed mine some messed up colors on accident before haha
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
wow i was gonna join this lil chat but i think this covered it all....hey izzy tell us how u really feel lol Izzy-licious said:
Any wax is too much wax and I made sure I didn't over wax... I was so awful and I hated maintain my hair before dreads I certainly didnt want sticky wax then Dread butta, then palm roll, then crochet, then dread balls... (hahah she said balls) then shower (not lather (cuz it doesn't lather) rinse repeat...yes i bought the shampoo... left it at my friends in Tucson and never looked back). Dread Butta?! What does that even do? Put something oily and greasy on your hair so it feels and smells good? I can't say cuz I don't know maybe some of you have used the Dread butta

but honestly (like some people can't be and have to spend so much time making their video's entertaining like some peewee herman crack show)

I save SOOOO Much money not having to buy anything for my hair but ACV and Baking Soda. Maybe a total of 4$ every few months (and this is guessing high) OR only $2 if I steal the large 10 lb box of baking soda my mom has at her house ;) and just buy the ACV. I don't even pay for hair dye... I only have 4 dyed dreads and I used what was left of my roomies when she dyed her hair ;) *thinking frugal ;)*

And wtf is right! wtf! is that weird doped out poo think with glasses and a mustache at the end?! Shit like that is what gives dreadheads a bad name and makes people think we are all pot heads that do nothing but not comb or shower and smoke all day. I haven't smoked in over a year and only had dreads for 9 months. Def not something I HAVE to do just because I have dreads. I work in a Dr's office in a snobby area and my dreads fly free!

Oh and one final thing on my little rant... SPREADSHEETS?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF is up with the spreadsheets and using decimals that you have to convert to fractions...divide by the lowest common denominator and multiply by cost of production subtract marketing and add large amounts of propaganda and half naked women(cuz SEX sells ladies and fellow stoners) in order to figure out how big your dreads are and how much wax you should use before you are accused of over waxing.

*Deep breath*

I feel like I should charge him for the wax and shampoo i bought multiplied by the hours spent combing out my candlesticks (7) that were my first set take that to the power of 15 for the hours spent putting them in. divide it by 3 just to be difficult and then take the square root of number of people fall for his lies. The grand total would be.... *insert sounds of computers computing worthless information* *clears throat* Drum roll please....

holds pinky finger to corner of lip....One billion gagillion dollars....

Throw me a freaking bone here ;)

Seriously now... the grand total is .... A site full of people who believe in spreading the truth and offer positive encouragement and offer a product you only have to pay for with patience and enjoyment of the journey :)

Peace Love and Hippieness ~
Izzy-Licious
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
What an awkward, awkward little business man. Granted, his dreads look good (my opinion), but in the time it would take to apply tacky wax, then smooth a butter over them so people wanna eat em? Man... I could be riding one of my bikes, or having a swim, or catching up on sleep.Orrrrr, just a theory, watching the progression of my hair busting out some sick as bro loops and twirls and spirals. Better than any tv show!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form