Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hey everyone, i have a question about being at the shore for a week and my dreads.

Alyssa2
@alyssa2
14 years ago
35 posts
now i know that my dreads will LOVE the salt water of the sea, but i'm not sure how frequently it's ok to go in the water, because i think it'd be a good idea to rinse them every night when i come home, just to get all the salt off my scalp. is it bad for somewhat new (they'll be a little over 2 months by then) dreads to go through the ocean and then a plain water rinse every day? thanks :)
updated by @alyssa2: 01/13/15 08:39:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
as long as they dry in between completely its great the thing u wanna avoid is being damp for days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Im worrying about the same thing! I always spend up to 4 hours in the ocean and my hair will be soaked! but im staying in a tent so I dont have access to a hairdryer? what can i do? o.o soaringeagle said:
as long as they dry in between completely its great the thing u wanna avoid is being damp for days
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
The wind is your best friend. Jessie Carr said:
Im worrying about the same thing! I always spend up to 4 hours in the ocean and my hair will be soaked! but im staying in a tent so I dont have access to a hairdryer? what can i do? o.o

soaringeagle said:
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
dreadas love the sea! im going on holiday on saturday and my dreads are roaring to go!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form