Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Apple Cidar Vinegar???

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
alrite i gpot te tree oil and baking soda can u tell me wut exactly step by step on how many drops i should mix in the baking soda and water, also how do i do the ACV rinse wont it smell and do i dilute it if i do it.... ill appreciate any advice
updated by @spacemantravis: 01/13/15 08:39:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok a spoonfull or so of baking soda per cup of water (u dont gotta be exact i never measure i just opour, if ui feel extra crusty i use more if not i use less) add a few drops teatree (3 4 6 10 use your judgement if u make onl;y a cup use 3 if u make a gallon 10 again u dont gotta be exact u just dont wanna use a whole lot)pour over head and soak a good 10 minrinserine wellmix a small splash of acv (capfull or bout a spoonful) in a cup or so of water (again use more of u make more make stronger if u feel too dry weaker oif not) again u can add a couple drops teatreepour on head wait 3 min rinse wellif theres any scent left after rinsing it will fade in no time an hour later u wont smell a thingeven if u made it 10 times stronger the smell vannishes in a lil while

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cody Pitt
@cody-pitt
14 years ago
105 posts
Well since yours are only a couple of weeks I would use a small amount. The baking soda ranges from 2 tablespoons to 1/3rd cup with the members on here. So I would start small and see what it does. Then bump it up if you feel like it's not cleaning. It's also the same with the water. It also ranges from 2 cups to a gallon. So same process with that. It's more of a preference really. If you are using tea tree I would only use a couple of drops. I do about 3-5. I heard from alot of the members that using alot of drops can actually dry out your scalp. And for the ACV. It is also the same. Some use a splash and others do about 1/4th cup so just find a happy medium between them all. I am sure you will find a good balance
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
alrite thx for the advice, also i got my hair wet today in a river and no dreads came out theyre jus a lil looser in the bak, the bak is being stubborn, so if i already got my hair wet today is it ok to wash it? or should i wait
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form