Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A lil get together.

pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
So I've been thinking something over for a couple days now...I would absolutely love to meet most of you in person! But since really there's no resources for such a venture I was thinking maybe we could hold a lil get together by regions of the U.S.Possibly pick a weekend and a central location and just hang out and get to know each other face to face.I know I'd be willing to drive to meet up with my fellow dreadies. :)Thoughts? Suggestions?
updated by @pixie: 02/14/15 06:10:31AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well theres always the gatherings ..nationals (now) regionals all over internationals and world so there is resourses availible but we could have a just dreadsite campout type thing or something toowhat region u in?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Midwest. And I was thinking more of a dreadsite get together. Even if not dividing it by every region..maybe even just East and West, I think it would be awesome to try to get everyone together. soaringeagle said:
well theres always the gatherings ..nationals (now) regionals all over internationals and world so there is resourses availible but we could have a just dreadsite campout type thing or something too
what region u in?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool im in..in the forrest on someones land what r u thinking? pixie said:
Midwest. And I was thinking more of a dreadsite get together. Even if not dividing it by every region..maybe even just East and West, I think it would be awesome to try to get everyone together.

soaringeagle said:
well theres always the gatherings ..nationals (now) regionals all over internationals and world so there is resourses availible but we could have a just dreadsite campout type thing or something too
what region u in?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Yeah, I was thinking somewhere we could camp. I dunno if someone on here has land we could use, or if there's a campground or forest we could find. Plan on getting together on a Friday afternoon, have all day Saturday, then pack up on Sunday.Have to see if anyone else is interested. If not, it'll just be you and me SE. lol. soaringeagle said:
cool im in..
in the forrest on someones land what r u thinking?

pixie said:
Midwest. And I was thinking more of a dreadsite get together. Even if not dividing it by every region..maybe even just East and West, I think it would be awesome to try to get everyone together.

soaringeagle said:
what region u in?
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i would looooooove it!!!! i live in the northwest!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
haha I feel dumb when I try to figure out east and west...I always have to go "never eat slimy worms" LOL!!I'm mid east near DC. I'd love to meat anyone on here...though I'm a bit socially awkward in person :D lol
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
lol! :) I think it would most defiantly be a comfy situation, especially since we're already like one big family on here!So I was thinking to make it easier, Say Minnesota east could be one group, and South Dakota west would be another. Its a huge area to cover. But it would be the best way to get as many people as we could in one place.Or we could do simply by regions. Paula said:
haha I feel dumb when I try to figure out east and west...I always have to go " n ever e at s limy w orms" LOL!!

I'm mid east near DC. I'd love to meat anyone on here...though I'm a bit socially awkward in person :D lol
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea would love to hang out with some of you people, im in pittsburgh........ a camp out would be sweet
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I'm in indiana, mid west all the way!!! I'd love to camp out for the weekend with anyone who's willing to camp out with me, tho I warn, I tend to enjoy a 6 pack of beer and giggling like a little girl when camping.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form