Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

addiboys dreadlock journey thus far

Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts
Just posting a timeline of my dread journey. i think it will help everyone to know more about my dreads and i. and pictures are just fun.
updated by @addiboy: 02/08/18 11:13:56PM
Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts

before i had dreads

attempt one. this is what happens when you have an african give a white person dreads. haha im embarassed.

i washed those out after i think 2 weeks.

i got my hair backcombed and waxed. this was taken right when i got home.

a month in. still waxing occasionally

i think im done with wax at this point. i pretty much just gradually stopped using it.

taken fairly recently

most recent photo
updated by @addiboy: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I believe it was you who said you wanted them to look more unique and wanted to get the wax out right?well this last picture, they really seem to be getting more character, they also look less waxy.I really like them =}keep on dreadin!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow u really been through it allwhat the hell was that they did to you braids caked in wax? then backcombed and waxed ? umm have u seen the hair u started with? do u realize howw easily it would dread naturally?alotta wasted efforts costs and time only to end up struggling to get back to being more naturalthank you for this it really tells a story and a lesson its a fable not a journey

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
moving to timeliness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
awesome! so how old are your dreads now? did you do a wax removal? i think they are starting to really get a lot of personality and looking much more natural. thumbsssssssssss up
Addiboy
@addiboy
14 years ago
17 posts
im 19 and my dreads are about ten months JESSICA EVA said:
awesome! so how old are your dreads now? did you do a wax removal? i think they are starting to really get a lot of personality and looking much more natural. thumbsssssssssss up
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I agree with CW, yours are starting to look like real locks now, some good character in there!
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Dude were both 19 and out dreads are both 10 months and they were both back combed and waxed but look how different they are maan ! crazy
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Jack Roth said:
Dude were both 19 and out dreads are both 10 months and they were both back combed and waxed but look how different they are maan ! crazy
Yeah!!! you guys are like twins, but you live super far from each other, look nothing alike, probably different personalities, come outa different parents, but you guys are soooo totally twins!!! lolThey do look really good tho Addi.
updated by @alden: 07/23/15 04:01:40PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form