Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

*?LoOsE HaIrS?*

Shayna Jackson
@shayna-jackson
14 years ago
6 posts
does anyone have any advice for loose hairs everywhere?! it didnt bother me at first but now they are everywhere- i tried braiding them but they just come out daily...
updated by @shayna-jackson: 02/09/18 11:14:15AM
Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
Throw a bead over the braided section, should help hold the loose hair in long enough to get sucked up by the dread. Ive got the same problem but my hair is so short that there really isn't anything i can do.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lewave em alone they will join dreads or become dreads if u stop messing with em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Hey SE...I have had the same problem...It started cropping up everywhere around 1.5 yr mark and it doesn't seem to getting sucked up...I dont worry about it too much but can I wrap them to a dread with strings or something? soaringeagle said:
lewave em alone they will join dreads or become dreads if u stop messing with em
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
yeah I too have a lot of loose hair, I don't really want to crochet because I think it will do more damage than good. So I've just kind of leaving it alone like se said. if you think about it that loose hair could turn into another dread and congo to an existing dread so that 2 might be come one. Thatd be cool
Argie Gulay
@argie-gulay
14 years ago
19 posts
I got mine from crochet method and believe me I might have more loose hair than yours.My hair is trying to recover from the damage which will take awhile.Anyway don't bother about your loose hair, you still look hot =DSE is correct just leave them alone eventually it will join some of your dreads.Peace Y
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form