Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Member from Pittsburgh, PA

Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
Hey, guys I just joined this site today. I'm from Pittsburgh PA and I don't have dreadlocks yet but I'm planning on getting them sometime this summer, if I can find anyone who's willing to help me do it, lol! Anyhow, I really love dancehall, I'm about to turn 17 and I want to get involved in the dreadlock community! Anyone else from around Western PA?
updated by @jamie2: 02/14/15 09:06:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
eastern pa herephilly areawelcome sis

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
don't live in PA but welcome to the site!my suggestion to you http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/pennsylvaniadreads#axzz0s5ABa3YV there aren't too many members but you might as well ask them =]
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
thanks! :) soaringeagle said:
eastern pa here
philly area
welcome sis
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
yeah i became a member now thank you :) Cavewoman said:
don't live in PA but welcome to the site!
my suggestion to you http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/pennsylvaniadreads#axzz0s5ABa3YV

there aren't too many members but you might as well ask them =]
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
i was gonna go with backcombing instead of neglect...because of my job i don't want my hair to look too greasy for so long Matt Critean said:
Just stop brushing and conditioning and start waiting!
Hans Criteanu
@hans-criteanu
14 years ago
32 posts
You don't need anyone to help you, just stop brushing and conditioning and you'll be on your way!
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
Welcome sista, I too live in PA, but the Philly side. I agree with matt that you should go natural, I just like the way it looks better, good luck
Jamie2
@jamie2
14 years ago
25 posts
ok thanks for the advice i wish i lived in philly so many more interesting and diverse people there than in pittsburgh...oh well. GratefulNick said:
Welcome sista, I too live in PA, but the Philly side. I agree with matt that you should go natural, I just like the way it looks better, good luck
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
neglect dont make your hair look greasyu wash your hairbackcombing will make u look like a clown for weeksif u dont go natural twist and ripbut natural isd the best way to go

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form