Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how many dreads do you have?!

JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i'm not sure how many i'm going to end up with. i'm curious about others.
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
Marlee Skye
@marlee-skye
14 years ago
50 posts
40!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
oh god not this againunmm i had over 200 i think but let em congo like crazy think i may have like 87 tips 20-490 or 50 roots but theres no way im gonna try counting em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
About 30 counting new babies from loose hair. But I've come to the point where I don't really care, I just love them no matter how many and how thick and thin.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Ha, funny you should ask, I was playing around with my hair tonight and realized I have quite a few locked dreads, maybe about 10 so far(really loopy crazy looking yougins') and I have lots more to go, theres lots of sections, I hope I have a lot though, and likely will, my hair is thick and plentiful.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
39 :)Though last time I counted I had 36 and I have combined a few since then...LOL
Hugo Avelino
@hugo-avelino
14 years ago
1 posts
between 130 and 149
Kimba
@kimba
14 years ago
16 posts
I have about 42 now :)
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i think i'm only going to end up with round 35 or so... i'm kinda worried about it because i don't want them to seem sparse. they are mostly smaller dreads with a few medium sized ones. i'm not sure whats going on because my hair is pretty thick and i thought the average amount of dreads a person has was around 60 (i guess not)....so as new hair grows in that's going to create MORE dreadlocks??? i didn't realize that, i thought the were just going to become thicker.
Jaquerian McCain
@jaquerian-mccain
14 years ago
45 posts
800+LOLI have very small sister locs and a lot of really thick hair.My daughter in the avitar has between 200-250
updated by @jaquerian-mccain: 07/22/15 06:46:04AM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form