Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

bad dandruff

Garrett Sale
@garrett-sale
14 years ago
17 posts
ok sry bout all the questions but i have really bad dandruff already and im only 3 weeks in, i hear that acv rinses do wonders for this problem, but is an acv rinse alright for newbie dreads? i hear its somewhat conditioning and thats a scary word
updated by @garrett-sale: 01/13/15 08:38:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its softening not slippering (thats a scary word i invented) butmore then the acv teatree and rosemary and..cold cold waterabut dandruff's to be expected especially early on when your scalps adjusting

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Garrett Sale
@garrett-sale
14 years ago
17 posts
I didnt quite catch that, add tea tree and rosemary to the acv or just ex the acv and use the other two? soaringeagle said:
its softening not slippering (thats a scary word i invented) but
more then the acv teatree and rosemary and..cold cold water
abut dandruff's to be expected especially early on when your scalps adjusting
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
to the baking soda.. if u use acv add it to the acv too but at least add to the baking soda and rinse with freezing cold water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Garrett Sale
@garrett-sale
14 years ago
17 posts
K i bet the water is getting me too because i normally rinse with warm water, thanks alot brother! soaringeagle said:
to the baking soda.. if u use acv add it to the acv too but at least add to the baking soda and rinse with freezing cold water
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
If it doesn't work with cold water and rosemary try peppermint oil in your baking soda wash.
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
13 years ago
34 posts
I don't know if this will help but i've had some problems with dandruff and i just put a couple drops of tea tree oil and rosemary oil on my fingers and rubbed it really good into my scalp and washed my hair with baking soda. then it was all better! (:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form