Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

got to start somewhere

neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
hi everyone, well i decided to go down that natural path....... and im at like 6 days with not touching my hair, only washing it. not much yet but got to start somewhere, ends are wanting to twist together already but my hair is crazy already lol, but this is the start and ill keep ya updated as i go thanks...... oh and pic talkin on crappy web cam, other can broke, so sorry

updated by @neil-coe: 02/14/15 07:35:41AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesomeonly a few days and u can already see progressu may have to seperate em in a week or 2but u can see alotta tanglings sectionings and yea even beginning dreading goin onbet by the end of the gathering iu discover a handful of dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
looking good! they have great journey ahead of them.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea my hair already tangles fast, ill separate them but other then that just going to sit back and let them go, ha ha ha, oh and im still going to the gathering but must wait to the 4th..... but ill be there and it would be really sweet to have a handful of dreads when i leave, but im in no rush soaringeagle said:
awesome
only a few days and u can already see progress
u may have to seperate em in a week or 2
but u can see alotta tanglings sectionings and yea even beginning dreading goin on
bet by the end of the gathering iu discover a handful of dreads
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
you certainly have the right mentality to go down the natural root. respect, brother.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
thanks dro, i just feel like thats what i got to do, to get what i want out of my dreads. self happiness, benjah said:
you certainly have the right mentality to go down the natural root. respect, brother.
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
great!!well I wish you enjoy the progress to the fullest:)the lenght of your hair is almost like mine , so I'll keep a closer look to their progress just toprepare myself too and learn from your experience;)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
thanks i will, and watch away lol celestine said:
great!!
well I wish you enjoy the progress to the fullest:)
the lenght of your hair is almost like mine , so I'll keep a closer look to their progress just to
prepare myself too and learn from your experience;)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
lolwow even types with a accent.............. i love it, and thanks ricky williams said:
*Australian accent* Simply smashing my dear boy
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
:P neil coe said:
thanks i will, and watch away lol

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form