Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I LOVE REGGAE!

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
As the title says I LOVE REGGAE!!!!!! I am very heavy in the reggae genre listen to mostly Root reggae though(Bob Marley, Half Pint, Dennis Brown, Ziggy). I just wanna know anyone out there who want to talk reggae!?!?! I need to know some new bands out there!! Yeah I'm in the Cali reggae scene too. Sublime, Slightly stoopid, Tribal seeds, Etc.Well let's talk anyone and everyone of the REGGAE loving field (other music types are accepted too, love me some Coheed and Cambria )
updated by @aaronthelegend: 02/14/15 11:20:58AM
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Word!?! That's what's up man! You got music out there let me hear it bro, I'm all about spreading those Irie vibes!!You are very lucky to have those people chill with you, those guys seem like the chillest and mellowest dudes to hang with! Do you play guitar?? I've only played for like 2 months but if you got like any practices for reggae tunes, or any type of help it'd be great!Do you listen to the deeper music, like Sizzla, Jah Cure, Jah Mason? Those guys are good.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
totaly love reggae thats why theres a reggae lovers group..lolcheck out inity 1 on here (click this weeks featured pic thats derek )\they rock hard with an irie vibe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
ha ha They are pretty good! His voice reminds me of Michael Franti a little.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
and kassiopia has such an angelic voice check out more of em on yourube i yahn i arkestra or http://www.iyia.com/ Aaron"TheLegend" said:
ha ha They are pretty good! His voice reminds me of Michael Franti a little.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Stephan Marley's Mind control album is the shit. The acoustic version is my favorite though. Check out SOJA, Rebelution, Groundation, Burning Spear, Barrington Levy....just a few off the top of my dread :)
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Amazingly enough markets sons are quite talented. Stephan produces all their music pretty much. Has anyone heard bad brains? They do some straight reggae but their a mix of hardcore punk and reggae. Their first album was a beast.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Ha yeah Jake I listen to all those bands :) Soja is one of the reasons I want to get dreads, I didn't know white people could get them NATURALLY! Ugh I was so dumb back then -.-I've never heard of "Bad Brains" ZuriYah, I'll give them a look up!I'm glad people have the same taste as music as I. It's so hard to find people who listen to reggae, all my friends are into metal or House. I can't listen to that 24/7 like I can with ReggaeOne love, Jah bless to everyone :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form