Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Summer solstice.

benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Well im hoping to go to Stonehenge (never been before) next week to watch the sun come up.Just wondering if anybody else is going or doing anything else exciting.
updated by @benjah: 02/14/15 07:39:53AM
bill
@bill
14 years ago
30 posts
you should visit all 7 chakras of the earth and see if the theorys are correct....( i think stonehenge is one )
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
that would be really cool =D <3
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
aaaahh! I went there for winter solstice.Me and my chums are going to Stone CIRCLE instead this summer. (i dont know why.. i further away for me..)We are walking there... 65 miles. XD heheheI walked to stonehenge in the winter and it was snowing it was sooo cool ^-^ and i met some hobo's and a murderer o_o. i smoked his drugs. lol.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Jessie Carr said:
aaaahh! I went there for winter solstice.

Me and my chums are going to Stone CIRCLE instead this summer. (i dont know why.. i further away for me..)

We are walking there... 65 miles. XD hehehe

I walked to stonehenge in the winter and it was snowing it was sooo cool ^-^ and i met some hobo's and a murderer o_o. i smoked his drugs. lol.
Heheh. nice! Sounds like that was great little happening.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
bill said:
you should visit all 7 chakras of the earth and see if the theorys are correct....
( i think stonehenge is one )
Could do, maybe. No passport currently so it would be a future project.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
well, it didnt happen. people had to work and stuff, so maybe next time.also,Tried going to a party on saturday to, billed as a "free hippy party" we turned up to be told it was tickets only and limited to 500 people only, got a nice comment about my dreads but then asked to leave.ho hum nevermind.
Akal Sahai
@akal-sahai
14 years ago
39 posts
Just my own family enjoying the solstice in our own way due to how our schedules are at the moment.... nothing specific really. My house is finally quiet at the moment (always rare) so I'm going to do some yoga and have some peaceful moments to reflect on the earth and the new season. the rain cleared up today and I take that as a good sign for solstice in my opinion.Sorry you didn't get to visit Stonehenge today. I'm sure it'll all happen at the just right time in your life, seems like things always go that way to me.
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
Mama Christina said:
Just my own family enjoying the solstice in our own way due to how our schedules are at the moment.... nothing specific really. My house is finally quiet at the moment (always rare) so I'm going to do some yoga and have some peaceful moments to reflect on the earth and the new season. the rain cleared up today and I take that as a good sign for solstice in my opinion.

Sorry you didn't get to visit Stonehenge today. I'm sure it'll all happen at the just right time in your life, seems like things always go that way to me.
Things usually sort themselves out, whatever happens happens.the rain stopping is definatly a good omen(for now anway!) enjoy your day!
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Bummer your plans didn't work out. I believe a good friend of mine are going to go on some nature walks later. :) It's such a beautiful day here! Sun is shining, finally after a week of rain.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form