Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A couple of questions!

Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
This is day 4 of the neglect proccess and i know, it's waay too early for dreads too appear but i'm just wondering how often i should wash it and what drying mehtods too use?I usualy wash my hair 1 a day. I haven't washed my hair for 4 days straight now, i'm worried i might mess up the proccess.One last question, here is my hair up to now... is my hair too short to start the neglect method? is my hair type an effective type for decent dreadlocks?Many thanks!
updated by @robbbb: 01/13/15 08:37:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its a lil short but with that hair i bet it dreads short thats great hair for dreading looks like it will startt fastwash when u feel u should4 days 5 dayswhateverjust dont go scrubbingand well dry just shake em and let em drip dry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
'Let 'em drip dry' haha! i'll probs wash it later on then, so should i continue the neglect method even though my hair is too short?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your hairs meant for neglect and will dread shorter then most (most likely)so yea absolutelyjust .watch to be sure it sections instead of trying to become 1 huge dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
Well i'm glad my hair is a recommended type of the dreads! i actualy went too a salon once, they charged me 60 and wanted me to go back every 2 weeks with a further 30! i was agreeable at first, until i had a closer look at my hair and alls what they did was curly it and some how made the hair as hard as rock! i washed it out so fast and never went back, damn salons..
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form