Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Eh. It happens

Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Cut my hair. Kinda sad... i get looked at more now that my head is completely shaved. by "Gangsters" or Women. and i don't get nods from black people anymore they just look at me like Im a "cholo" because i am mexican living in a 70% mexican 30% black neighborhood. i thinks having a shaved head is considered to be Taboo. So yea...like my hair?
updated by @sergio-escalera: 02/05/18 02:31:41AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what made u cuti have a feelin you'll be dreadin again within a year

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yeah, what made ya cut?You growing em back or what?I had a shaved head for three and a half years, man, it gets boring...I mean I still like the shaved head look but hair is so awesome, haha.
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
Im going to the Marines....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh damn

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
bill
@bill
14 years ago
30 posts
sorry to ask (as some ppl get very pissed off with the question)but why are you joining the military? for financial benefits? or for social benefits? it cant be for violent reasons if you were a dread ed...hopefully, peace man
Sergio Escalera
@sergio-escalera
14 years ago
21 posts
haha its all good man. yes and kinda. i have no place to stay and i got layed off at work so...my only option is Marines. i mean i could stay at my grandparents house but i do not like to be a burden. and i actually wanted to be a firefighter or a police office when i got out ov high school but decided to go to school. after 3 years ov school i found out it wasnt for me..so i dropped out "side note i am planning on going back to school for my bachlors degree when i have money to pay for school" so the kinda social benifit is i would have experience out side of the "civilian" life. I also want to travel so hey why not joint the Marines.yea man hopefully i dont run into a violent situation in the conflict that is going on "dont call it a "war" because congress must pass law in order for it to be so i never call it a war." One can only hope. bill said:
sorry to ask (as some ppl get very pissed off with the question)

but why are you joining the military? for financial benefits? or for social benefits? it cant be for violent reasons if you were a dread ed...hopefully, peace man
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form