Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny little dreads sprouting dreads...

Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Hi guys just thought id share some pics of a couple of my dreads... there actually growing baby dreads which are getting longer every day... How Tree like... Right on!!!I got a real tree thing going on love... Bring on the branches...Also another little thing to add, my lovely lady runs her fingers through my hair every night, my roots, runs her finger nails over my scalp, feels divine!!! i love it.. just wanted to know if anyone is lucky enough to have partners of good friends do you guys get this kind of treatment??
updated by @wolf: 01/13/15 08:37:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool dreadand for now im, stuck using my own fingerssigh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
lol... you a man of many talents im sure one of those beautifull ladys at the gathering would oblige!!! :)oh and its actualy two seprate dreads ive got about 6 or 7 like that so far!! soaringeagle said:
cool dread
and for now im, stuck using my own fingers
sigh
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well i was talking about this week..not next..i know next week wont be a prob :)funny they looked like the same dread from different sides..lol Wolf said:
lol... you a man of many talents im sure one of those beautifull ladys at the gathering would oblige!!! :)
oh and its actualy two seprate dreads ive got about 6 or 7 like that so far!!

soaringeagle said:
cool dread
sigh

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
Haha... Nice one! I thought it might be a bit odd the wise old eagle wouldnt have someone to sctrach his feathers..lol... Yeah i guess it does.. im hoping one of them will sprout to new branches, i think some are.. soaringeagle said:
well i was talking about this week..not next..i know next week wont be a prob :)
funny they looked like the same dread from different sides..lol

Wolf said:
lol... you a man of many talents im sure one of those beautifull ladys at the gathering would oblige!!! :)
oh and its actualy two seprate dreads ive got about 6 or 7 like that so far!!

soaringeagle said:
cool dread
sigh
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
ive got some nails that my hubby loves!! He swears it's the best thing ever!! Lovin the loopies!!
Wolf
@wolf
14 years ago
19 posts
thanks... :) oh the nails, pure bliss. Such power you women comand from the fingertips..!! NaturalWomyn said:
ive got some nails that my hubby loves!! He swears it's the best thing ever!! Lovin the loopies!!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form