Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

CrazyDaizy's timeline

CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
Well, it hadn't occured to me to make a "before" picture, but I typically have straight but somewhat coarse hair. It isn't pin straight or super soft. But here is the beginning of my journey.1-2 days in, beach blown and not brushed.

Several days to a week in. My "method" windblown, LOL. I just used a clip to pin back my tangles ;)

2 weeks in and a combo of natural and t&r.

updated by @crazydaizy99: 02/05/18 02:52:53AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
look at those knots forming in the windblown 1 big ol loops formin tangling knots.. isnt it funni how they try to make dreading seem so complicated but u can see nature doin it for u with just a passin breeze

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I have been really excited about trying a few hairstyles that I can go out with and still feel good about during these early fuzzy stages.I normally tie my hair in a knot when it is straight so now with the dreads forming I did a loose knot and added a headband.

updated by @crazydaizy99: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
More experimenting with hair styles that hide some of the fuzziness. I know this isn't my favorite hair do, but it was effective in hiding lots of frizz. I pulled most of my hair over to one side to cover a lot of the frizz on top of my head then I clipped back one side.

CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I will have to get some new pics up soon! I am about 3 weeks or so in right now and my hair is crazy!! I love it! I keep having to pull the back apart because it all wants to cluster together, but all the natural dreads that I have not touched or manipulated in any way are already almost as tight and tangled as the dreads I twisted and ripped. It's pretty cool and so far all positive feedback :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love itso many get so imp0atient in the 1st week and might just find they would progress at the exact same rate if they never messed with themcant wait to see new updates

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Beautiful!
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
Okay I had hubby take a pic of the back.... this is 3 weeks in :)

And here is what it looks like from the front...

Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
They look great! Are some T&R or is it all natural? (sorry, too lazy too go back and read again, lol). I like the separation your getting...Small..Are you separating them or just letting them be? CrazyDaizy99 said:
Okay I had hubby take a pic of the back.... this is 3 weeks in :)

And here is what it looks like from the front...

updated by @nicole: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
The back is natural. I do seperate them when they start getting too crazy. I did t&r around my face to control the size. But now that everyone is starting to find their own little niche I am going to try to let them develop naturally as much as possible. The dreads on the back of my neck are so far the most crazy cool and least touched. But I do hope to do enough intervention to keep them somewhat skinny. :)
updated by @crazydaizy99: 07/23/15 07:49:46AM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form