Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

im getting a bunch of dread beads cheap

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the homegrown project shop i just got my tam from (in our shops http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-shops ) is selling me 100 super sweet dread beads dirt cheapim gonna keep some to use as gifts for members for contributions above and beyond the normal use of the site (making guide pages, youtube vids any site promotion activities etc) i mat rake a few to the gathering to use as trade items (may put some in the new trade circle group too) and many will be availible to buy cheap (but at a lil profit to support the site)_they are small medium and large beads beautiful one of a kind so every 1 is different

theres an examplei will be getting 100i could use to recover some of that cpost quickly since i shouldnt be spending this much so..what i'll so for now is, pick a size make an offeronce i get em u can pick the exact bead uu want..but for now gimme an idea what you'd offer for what sizes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 01:25:14PM
Bird
@bird
14 years ago
74 posts
I'd pay anything within reason for a cool bead or two! I'd love to be able to find some awesome beads like this in bulk, but thus far i haven't been able to find a damn thing in Portland (weird, i know).Anyways, once you get them, let me know! My dreads are pretty small. about the diameter of a pencil or some smaller.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well im getting em way cheap so make an offer

--
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
wow, i really like :)
Andrew Harder
@andrew-harder
14 years ago
33 posts
hey i'm up at govy working at HCSC for the summer, i was down in sandy and talked to the guy at irie tribe and he said he'd blow glass beads for like $10 but didnt have any at the time. i know its not in portland but its not too far! Bird said:
I'd pay anything within reason for a cool bead or two! I'd love to be able to find some awesome beads like this in bulk, but thus far i haven't been able to find a damn thing in Portland (weird, i know).

Anyways, once you get them, let me know! My dreads are pretty small. about the diameter of a pencil or some smaller.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lets put it this way 1$ pays for the bead and shipping (i think) and 2$ gives a dollar to the site u dont gotta pay 10 dollars a bead but u can pay anything over a buck or so..hows that for a deal?make an offer.. ;)

--
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I would LOVE a couple! I have a wedding to go to in MD in Sept and want some beautiful new beads for my hair! What do you say to $10.00 for like 4 of them :D What kind of styles do you have? I like bigger beads and band styles
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well the pic shows alot of em as soon as i got em i can take more detailed pics of each4 for 10 sounds cooli'll order em soon as i hear back from her and should get em in a few days

--
Roblynn Neumann
@roblynn-neumann
14 years ago
6 posts
I'd love 4 for 10, that would be great! I need a couple of pinkie size and a couple of thumb size. Probably one each of a shorter cut and one of the longer ones. They are the best looking ones I have seen, and I have been searching for beads for awhile. Thanks!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool cool i'll tru to take good measurements b4 sending anyok so who else?it would be awesome if i can find a deal like this every couple months

--
 / 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form