Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello New Kingdisco Here

Kingdisco
@kingdisco
14 years ago
7 posts
Hiya gang. second time around dreading my hair as i cut my dreads the first time to work in corporate america. spent a grueling 5 years working, but was never satisifed with either the money or the life.LOL. actually was a very productive employee and no one at work understood me quitting especially in an economy like this. i'm still on my spiritual journey to figure out who i am, but its sure as heck nice to not have to dress up for work and be told to shave :Olucky for me i'm now successfully self employed, which means i can grow my dreads back. its my first week starting back up and find the comraderie nice :)i'm incredibly shy, so maybe i'll get some strength to post pictures eventually.
updated by @kingdisco: 02/14/15 09:07:46AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i have a freind who had like 5 or 8 phds, was the ceo of like 10 different top name corporations.. then quite to pick apples for a living moved into a tipi in an off the grid community and has ties flying from the tipi poles and made a suite out of all his tiesu should come to the gathering in a few weeks :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Omega Yeti
@omega-yeti
14 years ago
20 posts
Welcome dude, glad you could join us. Hope your stay is a pleasant one!
Sami Ahmed
@sami-ahmed
14 years ago
23 posts
Welcome man. I just joined too.
Kingdisco
@kingdisco
14 years ago
7 posts
thanks everyone. you too sami... ooh i'll have to check what this gather is about :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just posted 3 vids and theres a dozen more plus the gatherings posted in events Kingdisco said:
thanks everyone. you too sami... ooh i'll have to check what this gather is about :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kingdisco
@kingdisco
14 years ago
7 posts
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Welcome!I've only been around this site for a while and quickly found that this is the nicest bunch of people you will ever know!!I'm not much for pictures either but no one will judge here so it was pretty easy to put some up :))
Kingdisco
@kingdisco
14 years ago
7 posts
loli live in maryland too small world huh? anyway i'll post some pics. of my hair if nothing else for posterity. of the whole process. lol damn i forget how frizzy it gets. my hair's relatively short right now so it should be a fun ride. Paula Figueroa said:
Welcome!

I've only been around this site for a while and quickly found that this is the nicest bunch of people you will ever know!!

I'm not much for pictures either but no one will judge here so it was pretty easy to put some up :))
Kingdisco
@kingdisco
14 years ago
7 posts
cool i'll take a peek. i'm thinking i won't be able to make it this year. i'd definitely like to go next year lol wish i knew about it earlier :O soaringeagle said:
i just posted 3 vids and theres a dozen more plus the gatherings posted in events

Kingdisco said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form