Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How does everyone keep their hair clean?

Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
Not clean, necessarily I suppose, but free of gross flakes and small birds and stuff. right now i just use a bar of dread soap. can anybody help me out?
updated by @aurora-borealis: 01/13/15 08:36:46PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I like the birds.....the flakes come out with water though...
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Don't your birds eat the flakes and stuff? Mine do. ;) GreyGargoyle said:
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
OMHECK YES! I also have a few spiders and a couple octopus in my hair. It's super fun to own my own personal zoo. =) Island Mamma said:
Don't your birds eat the flakes and stuff? Mine do. ;)

GreyGargoyle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the baking soda recipie owns..but to really maximize it ..use a freeezing cold rinseno more flakesthe birds stick around but they become trained to shit on your shoulder not in your hair(rae hypnotizes them so they obey)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
hahahahhahah thanks to everybody. i laughed really hard when i read this. soaring eagle, april crow shared your recipe with me but how do you buy your oils? do you just get them in little viles?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lil viles last a long timei love april :) what a sweetyweve been friends umm not even sure how long Aurora Borealis said:
hahahahhahah thanks to everybody. i laughed really hard when i read this. soaring eagle, april crow shared your recipe with me but how do you buy your oils? do you just get them in little viles?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aurora Borealis
@aurora-borealis
14 years ago
34 posts
okay thank you so much! does it work well? i just want to get rid off all the gross stuff that's always in my hair (i think it's mostly flakes of soap that i don't get out when i wash it)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form