Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New guy!!!

Dustin Hayden Richardson
@dustin-hayden-richardson
14 years ago
4 posts
poping in to say hello to all...so hello! not much to say but im in college...oh and i do not have dreads but im now looking for some one to help me start my journey. seems to be some what hard to find a person that can dread hair. cool forum ;) i already like it.oh and if you are in my area ( Lubbock Texas ) and you can dread hair pls hit me up!
updated by @dustin-hayden-richardson: 02/14/15 10:57:43AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can..and should do it yourself..best way go natural no help needed at allnext vest twist and rip just have a freind help with the back

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dustin Hayden Richardson
14 years ago
4 posts
thank thank you i have tryed myself once and its was a trainwreck lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how did u try?theres good ways and bad ways

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Let me just put it this way in a very honest, blunt and direct manner...Natural=Balls.Other methods=No balls.Good luck.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats just his way of expressing himself dont take offence..u will get used to him..lol

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
=D haha.Welcome to the site, Dustin. soaringeagle said:
thats just his way of expressing himself dont take offence..u will get used to him..lol
Dustin Hayden Richardson
14 years ago
4 posts
backcombing and i hand rolled...i gave my hair about 4-5 months and i worked with my hair alot over the months but i F'ed it up bad lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats whybackcombing sux..and..u shouldnt work on dreads so much u should let them dreadtwist n rip then do nothing but separateif u over work em u will screw em updreads happen when u do nothing so stay as close to that as u can Dustin Hayden Richardson said:
backcombing and i hand rolled...i gave my hair about 4-5 months and i worked with my hair alot over the months but i F'ed it up bad lol

--
Dustin Hayden Richardson
14 years ago
4 posts
thanks for the heads up on that, i was thinking when i was F'ing my hair up that cave-men did not do it like this lol, they just let it go. soaringeagle said:
thats why

backcombing sux..and..u shouldnt work on dreads so much u should let them dread

twist n rip then do nothing but separate
if u over work em u will screw em up

dreads happen when u do nothing so stay as close to that as u can

Dustin Hayden Richardson said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form