Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

congo dreadlocks congos

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just realized its getting harder to find a dread that isnt a congoeven many that are still pretty thin are 2 or 3 combined.i really love how they decided to congo on theyre own the only thing ive done is after about 2 months doing no separating at all was to separate the few that were already at the thickest i'd ever want them to be.i never was a huge fan of congos till i just decided to let em gonow i kinda love em :)(wasnt sure if this belonged in styles or maintenance..)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 05:42:25AM
Emily2
@emily2
14 years ago
17 posts
Same happened to me. They decided to do their own thing, and after they separated themselves into 12, I liked the thick ones much more than I liked many think ones.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Is there any way to encourage congos between two particular dreads??cz I got few thin ones behind my hair that I would like to be one...would love to see pics of your congos man...
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Throw a bead around the two dreads that you want to combine. Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Is there any way to encourage congos between two particular dreads??cz I got few thin ones behind my hair that I would like to be one...
would love to see pics of your congos man...
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Thanks greg for the reply... do you think wrapping them together not too tightly might have the same effect? GreyGargoyle said:
Throw a bead around the two dreads that you want to combine.

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Is there any way to encourage congos between two particular dreads??cz I got few thin ones behind my hair that I would like to be one...
would love to see pics of your congos man...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just stopped seperating and they did it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
I've had a couple of mine wrapped up together for a month now, but they're STILL unvilling to congo. :/
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Have you tried bribing them? ;) Scarface said:
I've had a couple of mine wrapped up together for a month now, but they're STILL unvilling to congo. :/
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Bribing, threatening, pleading... You name it, i've tried it. My negotiation skills with hair sucks. Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Have you tried bribing them? ;)

Scarface said:
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Why don't you try combining those to two with different locks. Scarface said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form