15 years ago
93 posts
Nice up-do Soaringeagle!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
not me ..my awesome freind dirty momma

Photobucket Photobucket dirty momma was the 1st 1 to reacte and founded rema/arrr so u can see shes definately a special one

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
does it matter
@does-it-matter
15 years ago
31 posts
dood, se, your up do is amazing, i love your locks, and your soul man, and that girl dirty momma has some flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heady dreadies man... wholy crap, peace n love baby, obviously enough to go around :D she must be great!I WEAR MINE EITHER PULLED BACK BEHIND A FOLDED BANDANA TO KEEP EM OUT MY EYES, OR A REGULAR STYLE...woah...caps, lol... which to me is a bandana typical style with my dreadies out the back, they flair cool, and don't gotta worry about em getting wet, being in my face, or stickin out funny, they're new, so it trains them a little bit, and since honestly im out n about sooooo much, hiking, discing, biking, trail walking, etc... just plain in the wilderness alot, i like the bandana idea cuz it keeps em from getting pulled at by sticks and such :)peace peeps, zak~
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
in the wilderness i usealy have em, draggin in the mudthey get too caked in mud to wanmna tie em up and have mu chunks fallin in my facebut if i do get em de-muded for awhile i have this hat thats rainbow colored loke a great big sock that hangs to mt waist or longer i just stuff em into

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
moved and renamed to fit new forum catagory

--
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
haha i just got like a bandana that you wear at the snow off my pop iam wearin that from now on
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form