Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

super curly hair

nikki3
@nikki3
14 years ago
17 posts
OK so does super curly hair make dreads look different than most? I have spiral curly hair down to the root, what difference will I see when I do t&r then just let them go natural?
updated by @nikki3: 01/13/15 08:36:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
if u dont go natural i'll cry!when u go natural they'll start out kinda curly and cool becomming lilo less so slowly but hopefully will keep some of that firlinessthey will look amazingand dread fastif u t&r id imagine theyd be more straight at 1st then try to curlid definately go natural tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
nikki3
@nikki3
14 years ago
17 posts
OK Sweet, that's awesome to know, How do I keep the back of my head from becoming one big then? It tends to knot in one giant spot when I don't brush it out. soaringeagle said:
if u dont go natural i'll cry!
when u go natural they'll start out kinda curly and cool becomming lilo less so slowly but hopefully will keep some of that firliness
they will look amazing
and dread fast

if u t&r id imagine theyd be more straight at 1st then try to curl

id definately go natural tho
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
seperate often as they tighten u wont need to as often but untill theyre tight u might wanna very often depending on how quickly it knots nikki said:
OK Sweet, that's awesome to know, How do I keep the back of my head from becoming one big then? It tends to knot in one giant spot when I don't brush it out.

soaringeagle said:
when u go natural they'll start out kinda curly and cool becomming lilo less so slowly but hopefully will keep some of that firliness
they will look amazing
and dread fast

--
nikki3
@nikki3
14 years ago
17 posts
Cool, thank you so much for answering all my questions! soaringeagle said:
seperate often as they tighten u wont need to as often but untill theyre tight u might wanna very often depending on how quickly it knots

nikki said:
OK Sweet, that's awesome to know, How do I keep the back of my head from becoming one big then? It tends to knot in one giant spot when I don't brush it out.

soaringeagle said:
they will look amazing
and dread fast

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
now post some before pics and start a timeline updated often

--
nikki3