Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
As you can see from my early pictures, my dreads were WAY too over maintained, but after I stopped messing with them they've started to even out more, look more natural, because when I put them in they looked anything but.
updated by @alden: 02/09/18 11:21:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
lolglad u mentioned it so i wouldnt have to..but they look great now..but ummwhat the hell happened to your face in the 1?attacked by a cougar?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
lol, actually we do Halloween as the major holiday around this household, and that was just an exercise in my makeup techniques. Believe it or not, it's all eye shadow!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i kinda figured..lol

--
Erin Joy Lauzon
@erin-joy-lauzon
15 years ago
15 posts
what i'm wondering is how your hair grew so fast!! thats awesome!
Dreadedsunflower
@dreadedsunflower
15 years ago
60 posts
did you get extensions? they look awesome :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
he posted this in another threadhis brother had cancer, and cut his dreads before going into chemothe chemo or cancer got the better of him and he passed.so hes attached his brothers dreads to his to always carry him with himdreads hold in the vibrations of all of our life experiencesso dreading anothers dreads into yours very much is like keeping theyre life with you as part of your life forever Dreadedsunflower said:
did you get extensions? they look awesome :)

--
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
Thank you for covering that for me SE, it was the cancer, not the chemo, but yes, I did attach them about 5 months ago.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i never assume cause often the chemo is worse and more deadly then the cancerthats why medical marijuanas such a lifesaverand why in msny cases alternatives ti chemo work better safer

--
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
I wasn't old enough to know anything about that at the time, but had I, that would ahve been an option I pushed on my parents like a bible thumper and the Word, lol.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form