Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How do you use Dr Bronner's soap as shampoo?

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
so I know you need to dilute it, but how exactly should you do that? do you just mix with water? How much water? and how much soap?
updated by @opaulao: 02/14/15 12:26:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u wanht the 18 in 1 magic soap not the dr bronners hair productsand 12 times more water then soap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
awesom! Thank you :)) soaringeagle said:
u wanht the 18 in 1 magic soap not the dr bronners hair products

and 12 times more water then soap
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh yea pepermints very very ..well intence i dont recomend pepermint at alldown below..near eyes hell just breathing it your nose will be running like crazy..its good for clearing sinuses for chest colds and congestion but ..i wouldnt use it as a shampoo or near any sensative areas.. teatree all the way tho is just fgreat..anything but pepermint or eucolyptius

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
ooh ok..thanks for the warning!! I actually had intended to use it as an everywhere soap.Are the tea tree/lavender ones as irritating? lindsay pelletier said:
As a fellow female be very careful with dr bronners down below. The first time I used it head to toe I should have diluted more that I did...I was unfire and it was pepperment. I can laugh about it now but it was not fun at the time.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Now should I pour it on or use a spray bottle?I have it in a spray bottle now and it seeps to work ok, but I don't get much out onto my dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
weell what i do is after i finnish using 1 bottle i mix/dilute in that empty bottle so i have my full strength and diluted in 2 seperate bottles.also u should know that when you finnish that 2nd bottle most co-ops have refilling stations so u can refill the bottles at a discount if you re-usedr b is very environmentaly consouce that way not only in making the most biodegradable soap but also in the re-use recycling of the packagingi have a feeling that dr b probly even prays or chants over every batch..lol Paula Figueroa said:
Now should I pour it on or use a spray bottle?

I have it in a spray bottle now and it seeps to work ok, but I don't get much out onto my dreads.

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
ok that sounds pretty good. I really liked how the tea tree felt on my scalp, but it didn't reach to much with the spray bottle.
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
Is there any place in the UK to get this? xx
Mikey Mikez
@mikey-mikez
14 years ago
90 posts
www.lucyrose.biz -i buy my bronners from here its cheapest and delivery is unbelievable fast..i use soap bars, not liquids...but they have liquids as well... Shuaib ahmed said:
Is there any place in the UK to get this? xx
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form