Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rate the song above you!

Joshua Boss
@joshua-boss
14 years ago
11 posts
Hey so I've seen this done on other forums before and it's a great way to find new music!So what happens is you post a youtube or myspace link to a song you really love and then the next person to post gives it a rating between 1 and 10 and then they post a song they really like!On the other forum I did this it was either mainstream metal, indie or hip-hop that got posted 90% of the time and every time something interesting got posted it was slated! But I know dreadys have a good diverse taste in music so this won't be an issue! Post anything you like, it don't matter!So I'll start with this -

updated by @joshua-boss: 01/13/15 08:35:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think it will be better if u post it in the music lovers group as i can see it becoming a popular thread and off topic threads that will fit into an existing group are better off kept in the groups and off the front page active forums postsit just makes it cleaner and easier to find the dreadlock info ppl are looking for if theres not alot of music arts my dogs sick i have a toothache type posts clogging up the front page.theres a ton of groups including a random nonsence group so antything non dread related can fit into a group..or u can create a new group(id like to see homeshooling alternative medicines parenting gardening etc added someday and more)anywaythe point is all non dread stuff fits better in groupsthe only exceptions would be emergency type posts where u need to get alot of feedback quickly and dont expect the thread to be at the front page long and can be closed once u have the answers u need (if it needs to be closed )

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/musiclovers/forum/topics/rate-the-song-above-you-1 recreatted the thread hererecreatted and modified slightly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form