Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

losing hair

Smail Jr
@smail-jr
14 years ago
5 posts
i wanna know what's the best natural way to make your hair stronger.. and is there a way to get back the hair you lost while dreading??
updated by @smail-jr: 01/13/15 08:35:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lot while dreading?did u backcomb?if u lost hair while dreading u didnt dread healthfully but anything u yanked out will grow back its just a matter of timestrong hair..minimal maintenance only seperating no poking holes in dreads no rubbing and rolling for hoursgood nutrition u can use aloe vitamin e jojoba or a combo on occassion to feed the hairin 1 of the 2 or 3 herbs discussions theres herbs that make hair stronger nettles i think if i remember righti believe its in mountainwillows herb discussion

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Smail Jr
@smail-jr
14 years ago
5 posts
thank you soaringeagle.. my english is not that great but ill look for the words you told me, i didn't lose that much while i was dreading and i don't do a lot to it i leave it like it is, and i don't use any products, i wash it using natural soap.. so i think i shouldn't worry???
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i wouldnt worry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
u naturally loose 1-100 hairs a day these hairs build up in dreadsmake them thicker than ur naturall hair so for thinning hair these are great anyway thinning acures when new hairs dont grow to replace the hair u loose usually from stress to the scalp hope this help
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form