Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What would happen if you used normal anti-dandruff shampoo???

Shaun de ia mann
@shaun-de-ia-mann
14 years ago
14 posts
if a quick question bout using normal anti-dandruff shampoo. can any1 give me some advise with this!~blessings~
updated by @shaun-de-ia-mann: 01/13/15 08:35:26PM
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
ur dreads will fall off...lol..no but on the reall bro ur more than a year dreadhead..i wouldnt worry about it..as log as u rince well..im only into my dread journey for about 4 months..and i use it between washes..maybe twice a month it helps alot..and i havent noticed any slowing of the dreading process..every thing is still knottin up nice...
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
This is one of the things I am worried about. I find that if I don't use Head and shoulders every 3 days max my scalp gets super itchy. Not really dandruffy as much but just itchy....I plan on trying some of the natural herbal remedies to cure this and help my locks stay fresh and clean..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i find the baking soda with herbs works better then head and shoulders

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
14 years ago
141 posts
it can loosen your dreads if your dreads aren't mature. otherwise i would just use very sparingly and try to use some herbal tea rinses for dandruff. rosemary tea in spray bottle on the scalp or a few tablespoons poured directly on the scalp a few times a day can really help.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form