Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about dread thickness and maturity

Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
So ive asked this before but i wasnt really too sure if i understood the responses correctly.Basically im about 4 months into my natural process and i want to know...When my dreads are mature, will they have became the thickness of the entire area of hair the dread is coming out of? or will it stay thin and then possibly get thick toward the scalp?I want to know cuz i have some babies that look pretty thin but then when you follow them towards the scalp they take up a larger surface area than the diameter of the dread.Will they end up as thick as the hair coming right out of of the scalp. Or will the remain the thickness that they are towards the ends?

Sorry if im being confusing.
updated by @pwntus: 02/03/18 03:57:30PM
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
what should i do if i have baby dreads that are too thick in the scalp? just rip them into a smaller diameter?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well shes right in general but should add a most likely on the end they'll do what they wanna do u mihght get thickand thin areas in 1 dread just adds more charachter..dreads will do some surprising things..best to just wait n see

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea kindas would be surprised if u had real huge babiss tho most of my babies all been thin since they form from hair between dreads some then joined dreads after Pwntus said:
what should i do if i have baby dreads that are too thick in the scalp? just rip them into a smaller diameter?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form