Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you think?

Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
This is what I see: we've got confused teachers teaching confussed kids. We've got confused parents raising confussed kids. Parents dnt have the energy, time, nor capacity 2educate their children, so they snd them of to skool aka prison, hoping the state will raise their kids for them. But the state dont give a damn about the kids, they see them as human resources n nothin more. N education as we know it is not education @all cuz it has nothin 2do with Life, as a matter of fact it's anti-life, it turns humans into robots. If u can remember very well then they put A on ur report card, it has nothin 2do wit learning!N everything seems to beabout money. We've got the health care system killin ppl(da # 1 cause of death in this country).We've got religions starting wars wen the tlk endlessly about peace & God("love thy neighbor", a bounce of bullshit) n all they do is seperate & exploite human beings n sell them a bounce of belifes & dogmas!War is a big business(we kill each other for money)Everything is commercial! Humanity is in slavery!Humans r degenerating!The world is in chaos!Life is a constant struggle inwardly & outwardly!The lies & deceptions!All this just seems really stupid 2me, rather disgusting!!When will this ever end?Will this ever end??
updated by @redlock: 02/06/18 01:07:35AM
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Wow! That's a lot of negativity!! There ARE positive things in the world too. Just look at how people come together after a tragedy. Look at all the good volunteer work churches do, consider how many parents are starting to home school...There are still really decent, unmaterialistic people out there. I like to consider myself one and there are quite a few on this site! The glass CAN be half full. Keep up hope!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
when u say..bounce do you really mean..bunch?some educations not a bad thing although i agree with u in alot of what you say but the way you say it sounds like your angry not because educaions bullshit but because you didnt get educated properly?the cups neither half empty not 1/2 full when youve spilled it in your lap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
< (sits down with a glass and bottle of whisky. Opens and pours you a drink)Sun always shines on TV
Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
Nope I'm in high school right now, I'm just letting you know what I see and I agree that education is a necessity but not what's being offered out there . I'm not angry in the least bit, just wanted to inquire some more and go deeper into it

soaringeagle said:
when u say..bounce do you really mean..bunch? some educations not a bad thing although i agree with u in alot of what you say but the way you say it sounds like your angry not because educaions bullshit but because you didnt get educated properly?the cups neither half empty not 1/2 full when youve spilled it in your lap
Redlock
@redlock
14 years ago
23 posts
I agree. I just wanted to see how people perceived this piece

Lisa McRae said:
Come to Canada, you'll feel a lot better about the money part anyway. I'm able to raise my child on minimum wage, and when I gave birth I didn't pay a dime. I know a couple that don't work because they want to teach their kids on their own and be the main part in raising them, neither works and they have 2 kids, easy. Not everyone is a robot, you obviously turned out free thinking. Take the time to talk to the people you call robots and you'll see they all have individual personalities and ideas.Schools aren't that bad, the big reason we don`t do it ourselves is so the kids have a chance to socialize with other (and yes money)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I agree. If you're 18 then just leave it all behind...seriously.
knottymuffin
@knottymuffin
14 years ago
12 posts
sure, all the stuff that schools shove down our throats and then quiz us and expect us to know a couple years down the road isnt really that useful.i personally think its bullshit :P but to get that A on the report card we have to work and put effort into our work. and thats all they are really trying to teach us to do. have goals and dreams and try and accomplish those dreams.(going to be a junior in highschool next year)and along the way u meet friends that u have fun with and make memories down the road. and a few of them u will be kicking it with years from now.not only that but i come from a poor,mexican family. so if i go to college id be the very first out of my WHOLE family to make it. and to me thats a big deal. so im in it to prove to myself and my folks that i can make it. and make a diffrence. and to not be another statistic on a graph that shows all of the latino/mexicans that dropped out, or that didnt make it into college. i want to show that i can fight the system. i have had many teacher look at me and tell me that i and confused. or that im not going to make it because of the background im coming from. but im not confused. i know exactly what i want.and if going to school or "prison" for a couple of the many years that i am going to have in this life will get me a great,steady,stable job that will help me get my own place. start and maintain a family. and help take care of my folks when they grow old and help pave a road for my kids (if i decide to have any) then i will definitly spend a handfull of years in "prison"but thats how i see it.
xkiwibird
@xkiwibird
14 years ago
10 posts
yeah there is a lot of bad in this world, its completely messed up. but realize there is also a crack of light shining through the darkness.as individuals we cant change the whole world, but i believe what we can do is start changing that bad thats around us that we can control, and influence others to do the same. just be kind and let all the negativity go, dont let it get under your skin. :)as for the school system, it is pretty bs most of the time. but there are a lot of teachers who are trying to change that for us, who actually care about enriching students lives and teaching us about reality.
Jim the Kraken
@jim-the-kraken
14 years ago
81 posts
Depending on what you want to do with your life, high school can be a complete waste of time, or help you on your way to your dream. If you want to get a into a college that offers a good program for what you would like to pursue as your career, doing good in high school can be your ticket in. If you yearn to live a simple life and don't get any pleasure from the b.s. they are shoving down your throat, then high school is a waste of time. It all depends on what you want to do.
updated by @jim-the-kraken: 07/11/15 12:11:41AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form