Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how to get dreadlocks the wrong ways (prepare to say ewww)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.php/t-270751.htmlgotta love thisthey suggest that goat dung human urine not washing and..waxand go on to say only africans can get natural dreads white people have to use wax and feltingno wonder some sites can sell li8es when theres soooo much terribly bad info out there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/18 10:04:55AM
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
haaha! i go to a very small school of pretty much all jocks and hicks, and this kid asked me the other day if i put cow shit in my hair, so i just looked at him with the straightest face and told him "yeah as a matter of fact i do, AND i haven't washed it in 7 years. its a miracle it still smells clean" lmao!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
for ignorance?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
i do find it funny that a site thats so ignorant to recoment dung and urine would also recomend felting and waxi wonder if this is where dreadheadhq got its start?

--
Justin Beaumont
@justin-beaumont
14 years ago
7 posts
What a bunch of supreme intellectuals in that thread. Right on J.D...I suggest you litteraly rub his face in it...wait then you might actually get cow shit in your hair, nix that.

soaringeagle said:
for ignorance?
Jessica Grant
@jessica-grant
14 years ago
1 posts
That is awesome! made me laugh... and wonder how I might reply to such ignorance... I begin my dread journey tomorrow... :) Lisa McRae said:
False advertising I guess? Stupidity of that degree should be illegal loll.
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
LOL yeaI know this is gonna sound horrible, but there are so many white bums here with natural dreads. And I highly doubt they've done any of these things. Do people not see them? Crappit

soaringeagle said:
for ignorance?
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh no help, i read this and used the poo to start my dreads............. noww how can i get it out ????????????? help plz.................................. lol jk thats just gross
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
u use the pee to remove the poo ofcourse neil coe said:
oh no help, i read this and used the poo to start my dreads............. noww how can i get it out ????????????? help plzu use tge pee to remove the poo ofcourselol jk thats just gross

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 04:04:05PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh ok SE ill get right on that, but the poo seemed to dry my hair our abit would mixing any herbs like rosemary or aloe with the pee help with that????..........lol soaringeagle said:
u use the pee to remove the poo ofcourse

neil coe said:
oh no help, i read this and used the poo to start my dreads............. noww how can i get it out ????????????? help plzu use tge pee to remove the poo ofcourselol jk thats just gross
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form