Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Quickest way to take out dreads without cutting?

Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
Can someone tell me the fastest, most efficient way to do it?And would it be easier for me because I have straight hair?
updated by @antony: 02/04/18 11:31:39AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh no why ya taking em outtheres no quick way its a slow processsoak dreads in conditioner or olive oil comb out slowly from tip towards root only combing last 1/8 incjh of knotted hait at a time..slow and carefulkeep adding more oil/conditioner to keep it slipery as can be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
Thanks. I know I'll have the patience to take it out.I'm taking them out because I realize that now is not the right time to try dreads. It's complicated. Maybe later in life, I'll have dreads again.EDIT: I just tried pulling a really small hole in a section of a dread that can't really be seen. This is actually going to be easier than I thought.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
man who's gonna be asian AND have dreadlocks now!! :P
Seven
@seven
14 years ago
26 posts
uhh what i did to get my last set out was i took lotion(all i had) and a plastic comb(again, all i had) and started at the bottom getting them undone as i went up. it was hard and annoying and it took me a couple days(working a few hours a day) but you can do it :)why must you lose them?
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
You know what, never mind. There is no way I'm taking out my dreads unless they get ridiculously long.@Iain, you don't have to worry anymore, lol
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
:DWoot!that's funny cuz I was just thinkin about this yesterdayim glad u kept em thus far because i went thru a couple times like that to.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
define rediculously long? im hoping mine get twice as long at least thats why i started congoing so when the hair thats at my chin now reaches the ground it'll be stronger

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
This may seem short to you, but around down to the hip. soaringeagle said:
define rediculously long? im hoping mine get twice as long at least thats why i started congoing so when the hair thats at my chin now reaches the ground it'll be stronger
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
fhew, glad youre not cutting them :) thats always sad to see. Im gonna let mine get soaring eagle long!! haha
updated by @emily: 07/23/15 06:57:35PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form