Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dread documentary! ;P

Ginger jack
@ginger-jack
14 years ago
29 posts
Starting out, again... Looking better already, I have beaded them for abit of colour.
updated by @ginger-jack: 01/13/15 08:35:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah i thought thered be pics a vid at least a more detailed story..loldocumentaries are usualy lil more detailed then 1 sentence..hehe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ginger jack
@ginger-jack
14 years ago
29 posts
Haha, that's true, I'll put a pic up in about ten, twenty mins. Hahaha

soaringeagle said:
ah i thought thered be pics a vid at least a more detailed story..lol documentaries are usualy lil more detailed then 1 sentence..hehe
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool

--
Ginger jack
@ginger-jack
14 years ago
29 posts
Hey, sorry I haven't pit a pic up yet, i'm really pleased with the progress, I can see the distance it's has dreaded since I boiled them, I put bands in them to keep em in shape, redoing them tonight, (lowering the bands) and hopefully I'll put a pic up tomorrow. Namaste brothers and sisters. :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
take the bands out they dont help only hurt

--
Ginger jack
@ginger-jack
14 years ago
29 posts
To be fair, since iv taken them out my hair has just started to fall out again, so I though that if I put the bands at the very ends of the dreads, it gives a opportunity for the straight hair to dread then when they've done, I'll take the bands out so the dreads can round off at the ends.
Ginger jack
@ginger-jack
14 years ago
29 posts
Hey guys and girls, can't put a pick up, I'm not letting me, but if anyone is on facebook, add me sometime! :) or not, it's up to you, my name is jack 'moriarty' Boynton. :) namaste'

Ginger jack said:
To be fair, since iv taken them out my hair has just started to fall out again, so I though that if I put the bands at the very ends of the dreads, it gives a opportunity for the straight hair to dread then when they've done, I'll take the bands out so the dreads can round off at the ends.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form