Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A disscusion to talk about H.I.M

matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
ya, so i think that the group, "in love haile selessia" no one talks in there.i thought if i made disscusion, we could all talk about H.I.M.S if anyone has something to say, i would love to talk about it
updated by @matt2: 02/04/18 09:15:47AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
moved it to a more appropriate category but good topic

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I don't know much about it either other than it is similar to Christianity in many aspects but that Jesus is replaced by a man named Emperor Haile Selassie I who was born much later after Christ died.Women are equal to men in this religion and the ital diet (vegan basically)is very important an keeping the temple (body) pure.A lot of people assume Rastafarian-ism is a religion based on weed smoking and reggae jamming, it is not. It is intertwined with teh Bible and indoctrinated like any other religion.Heres a little blurb about herbRastalogy declares that the 'Herb' plant is a part of the body of Joshuathe Christ and has declared 'Herb' as a part of the Divine sacramentwith Frankincense burnt in the 'Chalice' as a 'Sacrament' to YahwehElohim Sabboath, the I AM and the Might of the Trinity.Rastalogy identifies the 'Herb' as holy and very fundamental in theritual worship of The Church of Haile Selassie I. The doctrine of theRastafarian people as a religious phenomenon needed in the last daysa documented and explanatory writing on the fundamentals fromIyahbinghi to Temple Worship, the totality of Rastafar-ian-ism.Seems it burned as an incense mixed with other herbs.Thats the little tid bids I know of.I hope some one can offer some personal insights here rather than here says and google regurg.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Oh ya and Salassie I was a descendant of King Solomon and Queen Sheba in Ethiopia (the line of David which Jesus Christ is also in, YES JEsus was black)and Bob Marley was a Rastafarian.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Salassie I was the spitting image of the 17th century image that etheopians had of jesus christ, its uncanny really.
rasata man vibrations
@rasata-man-vibrations
14 years ago
6 posts
his imperial majesterial haile selassie I is the reincarnation of jah himslelf. He was the emperor of ethiopia and although he never said he was a rasta he praised its views and all the things about it.Also rastas view herb as a gift as said in the bible throughout. Some examples of famous rastas are Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer, Bob Marley and Lucky Dube
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
contrary to popular belief not all rastas smoke herb.it is concidered a sacrament to many and is used religiously, however some refrain from all forms of intoxication.dreadlocks as well are not a requirement of the rasta belief but a choice. an extra step taken to be closer to jah.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I'm glad you pointed that out SE.I know that a lot of people want to be Rastafarian because they think its a free pass to party and they couldn't be further from the truth.I have a friend who is Rasta and we've talked about that before and he feels those people really derail Rastafarianism and paint it into something it's not. soaringeagle said:
contrary to popular belief not all rastas smoke herb.
it is concidered a sacrament to many and is used religiously, however some refrain from all forms of intoxication.
dreadlocks as well are not a requirement of the rasta belief but a choice. an extra step taken to be closer to jah.
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
Thats true. that image looks exactly like him. and yet most of the world think that Jesus was white man with blond hair and blue eyes. Jack Roth said:
Salassie I was the spitting image of the 17th century image that etheopians had of jesus christ, its uncanny really.
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
everyone i know who jah is, he is my god. what i men by talking about H.I.M was that we could just have a disscusion about our god.I go to church for this. bY choice. so if any other rastas have something to say about jah, i would love to talk about itPeace.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form