Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

^-^ Jessies Journey!!

Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
I finished my dreads about 15 minutes ago.They took 13 hours using the twist and rip method, with dinner break in between.Its now 3:00am XD hahaha.I will post pictures after my sleep (finally)I love them. I do I really do.In all my life this is the first time ive EVER been happy with my hair after changing it. And thats big for me. I used to lock myself in the bathroom for hours XD ahhaha.I love them. =D my best friend help me and my boyfriend did one, his one isnt so good but I love it =D ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!Update 1:Ok. so its beeennnn...2 weeks and a few days now ^-^ and i've loved every minute of it =DHere is my first dread ^-^ hes called Paul:He took a while to get started.

Here are a few image throughout the process ofdreading ^-^:

As you can see it was dark by then and look how much hair was left! Also.. my hair looked rather straight that day.. when its usually curly/wavy.This is the 2nd day of dreads ^-^:

This was the 3rd day:

and this was the 4th:

and this was the 6th day XD:

Pulling a hilarious face, very drunk.The first time I washed my dreads I was all like "uuugghhh!!" because the stuff got in my eyes and mouth ahhahaha.Im really exited still ^-^and I've had hardly any bad reactions (2 to be precise) One from my gran. and the other from someweird guy at college. My mum hasnt said theyre bad.. she just think it was a bad idea. My family at my dads house think they're awsome. He married a hippie. lol.And my stepdad keeps singing reggae songs. XD^-^ So far so good. and I love my fuzz XDOk this picture was like 3 days after a month or something ^-^ my camera is giving me the wrong date so I dont know exactly when: ^-^

UPDATE:7 MONTHS :D aahhhh ^-^

Im more happy with them than I have ever been ^-^ and Im loving each and every day wakingup with them. Just over half a year now! Sorry it's taken so long to update, I've been ever so busy! I'll see if I can find pictures to fill the gap :D
updated by @jessie-carr: 02/14/18 08:31:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ohhh we were all excited for pics but congrats im so happy your happy ;)now arent u glad u went through with it?hugs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Hey glad to see your excited, I remember (not being excited about mine at all since mine looked terri-bad when I started) but still being glad that I took the first step towards knowing that I would have mine for (at least) a good section of my life, that was in Jan of 09,no matter what happens in the coming months just remember this same rewarding feelings feels more so when they are mature, and furthermore as they grow in length,, least thats what I feel.but Congrats :)
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
awesome! wow 13 hours, thats what i call dedication way to go! cant wait to see some pics :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you u may have discouraging DAYS but many rewarding YEARS dont focus on the short term in fact dont focus at all kook back fondly after a long time of dreading.. if you look at how u look next week you may feel you went backwayds but if u look at next week from next month you'll see its all movement forwards no matter what they do the next 6 months u can still look back and say it wasnt all that long ago your hair was perfectly straight Iain said:
Hey glad to see your excited, I remember (not being excited about mine at all since mine looked terri-bad when I started) but still being glad that I took the first step towards knowing that I would have mine for (at least) a good section of my life, that was in Jan of 09,

no matter what happens in the coming months just remember this same rewarding feelings feels more so when they are mature, and furthermore as they grow in length,, least thats what I feel.
but Congrats :)

--
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Helloooo!!! I haven't been on here in aaaaaaaagggggeess!But today I finally stole my brothers laptop so imable to upload pictureeess ^-^ and update my journey!! =D ^-^ <3
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
ahhhh how to I make my images show up? o.o
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
where u type at top of box is b for bold i italics u underrline s strikethrough a infinity thing is a link and then..camera is for..pictures yup simple click camera choose ither paste in link or browse to upload

--
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
nice they look great! i like the color :)
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
ok i have to go to the shops now but when i come back ill sort my messed up thingy out XD sorrryyyyyy.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form