Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet to natural

yakman
@yakman
14 years ago
3 posts
I've been dreaded for about 2 months with crochet method.is it possible that if i stop crocheting my dreads, will it dread itself like natural process?
updated by @yakman: 01/13/15 08:34:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes it will but unfortunately crochet causes alot of damage so you probly will go through a recovery period where they get extra fuzzy before it starts to change from a woven dammaged texture to a truly dreaded texture.they will also get thicker toobe glad u chose to do it after just minths if u crochet for years u might be better off letting it grow out and cut off the crochetted parts..since youve only dont it a couple months you'll recover fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
yakman
@yakman
14 years ago
3 posts
im so glad it will be just fine, thanks for this advice, much love and peace for you all : )
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
as u recover post your experiences in the journals and timelines section

--
yakman
@yakman
14 years ago
3 posts
i will and ill put some pics too, is rinsing with water every day bad, because im always sweaty after skating, its so hot here in philippines
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
as long as u let it dry completely between.. your fine yakman said:
i will and ill put some pics too, is rinsing with water every day bad, because im always sweaty after skating, its so hot here in philippines

--
Kaitelyn
@kaitelyn
14 years ago
17 posts
im right there with you, i crocheted once (but really extensively) after 2 months and have been 'in recovery' since then.... like SE said, theyre wayyyy super fuzzy/frizzy, but i dont dare touch them with the needle again. im just being patient.
Jamajka
@jamajka
12 years ago
5 posts
So, how did it go? I have almost the same situation as you and i'd love to see what i will have to go through to get my dreads natural.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form