Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

WOW a lot of new members this week

LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
Wow, 78 new members this week. Thats awesome. I guess people are starting to realize that this site speaks the truth unlike most other sites. This calls for some type of celebration but, I don't know how thats gonna happen so I'll just say YAY!!!!!Anyone else want to add anything?and if you're a new member. How did u find this site?
updated by @lowryderman: 02/04/18 11:34:40AM
Rachel Guthrie
@rachel-guthrie
14 years ago
36 posts
lots, and lots of google. :) i'm so happy i found this site the day before i was going to buy the dread starter kit :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
couple days ago it was so insane everytime id welcome 1 new member another would join in the time it took to just type welcome glad u joinedi peeked at a couple other of the big dread sites tonight and we have about 5 times as many on at a time and are growing at least 2-3 times as fasteven though were still the youngest newest sitewere also very close to having more members then sites that have been around 3 times as long

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
LowRyderMan
@lowryderman
14 years ago
88 posts
Thats because this site is the truth. Unlike the other who lie to us say we have to backcomb our hair to get good locs soaringeagle said:
couple days ago it was so insane everytime id welcome 1 new member another would join in the time it took to just type welcome glad u joined

i peeked at a couple other of the big dread sites tonight and we have about 5 times as many on at a time and are growing at least 2-3 times as fast
even though were still the youngest newest site
were also very close to having more members then sites that have been around 3 times as long
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
I am newish..a few weeks. This site really isn't too easy to find. I think I found it by searching how to wash dreads. But..I found it the day before I was going to go to a salon to have dreads "done". Sooo happy with this website!
Mr. Nickel
@mr-nickel
14 years ago
15 posts
I found it while searching for natural ways to dreadlock hair.. the links I did find were to posts and not to the main page. I came to the site 2 to 3 times by randomly clicking links before I looked around, saw the genius of the website, and planted my roots here. Best dreadlock community ever.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what was your question? Lisa McRae said:
I found it on yahoo answers. SE left a link on one of his answers :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kiwi Chick
@kiwi-chick
14 years ago
28 posts
Yes me a newbie... loving it... absolutely.... A great start for me, with my new dreadies.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form