Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi I'm Knotty

Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
Hey everyone,I'm Marcus Nappy and I just wanted to say hello! I started my neglect dreads a month ago and have seen some really great results!!I don't have any pictures of my hair yet but I do have some youtube videos following my journey which I hope you all check out and comment!!You can find me on youtube by searching for knottymarcusnappy...
updated by @marcus-nappy: 02/05/18 05:22:19AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was just checkin um out (u can embed your youtube vids into our vids here too just di add vids then use embed code option) your dreads look awesome and got some congos already at just 1 monthawesomeand welcome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
hey there and welcome to the site..i checked one of your vids too just know..your dreads do look really nice..take care
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Hey man, Welcome to the site!
Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
Thanks for the welcome! I figured out how to embed my youtube videos so there up now!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres also a new dready youtubers group that was just started couple days ago

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
I'm glad I could be of some help to anyone looking to start some dreads:) Rodney said:
your hair looks almost exactly like mine but i'm just a tad behind you as far as length is concerned. i'm glad you're here, especially since now I have someone to compare progress with. welcome to the site.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
wow your hair is dreading so fast! nice videos, youre gonna have awesome dreads :)and welcome to the site too
Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
I started from a complete buzz cut in November 2008. I estimated my hair at about 21-22 cm last month. Rodney said:
i know it's been a month of neglect but how long has it been since you've started growing your hair out, or how many inches long would you guess it is?
Marcus Nappy
@marcus-nappy
14 years ago
30 posts
Thank you! You have some pretty sweet dreads yourself!!!:D Emily said:
wow your hair is dreading so fast! nice videos, youre gonna have awesome dreads :)
and welcome to the site too
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form