Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Brand New Dreads

Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Yesterday I spent 5 hours back combing my hair into dread locks.I read quite a few discussions here and a lot of people say to do nothing and stuffBut I want my dreads to look nice, I don't wanna look like a homeless person for 7 months before they actually start to look good.So I was wondering what techniques can I do to keep my dreads looking nice, but also help them lock up faster?
updated by @greg-mcinulty: 02/14/15 11:30:31AM
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Well I have anti-residue shampoo to wash them. Also, what do I do with the ends? I got about an inch of un dreaded hair at the tips.
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Okay so just palm roll? No wax in the hair or a lil bit of wax? Which will help them look the nicest (and i mean look good now, not look like shit for a year then look good)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wax will make them look good in the trash after you cut them offwax is pure evilpalm rollings useless it does nothingwear a hat or tie em back till they dread up niceleave the ends alone if you blunt em thet dry soooooo much slower u probly will get moldthe least u do the better

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
The least I do the better? But I go to school and I can't wear a hat or anything in school, how long will it take for my dreads to look good by doing nothing?
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
Why not get dreadlock extensions? Is that what you are after? Then you won't look like a "homeless person" heaven forbid that. You of all people. Imagine that. Phew lucky you've got a home aye
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Clearly I'm not after dreadlock extensions wtf lmao maybe you should learn to read okay I'm asking for help in this post here let me dumb it up for you since ur a fuckin idiot.I MAKE DREAD OUT OF HAIR. DREAD TAKE 5 HOUR. HOW I MAKE LOOK NICEthat easy enough to understand Orange Clock?Seriously guys no spam lets get real.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i hgear what your saying orange clock but be nice hes just scared how he'll lookjust tie em backand on average a couple months b4 rgheyre looking goodbut looking goods relative and u should just stop caringif your too sensative bout how u look you wont like dreads cause tghere will always be people telling u u look like shit no matter how good the dreads look..so stop caring embrace the process http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/dreading-the-1st-few-weeks-of read that that will helpso will dreaducation above and the wax thread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Thank you so much for Ricky Williams and Soaring Eagle!@Ricky: I'm glad it will only take a few weeks and not months like I was expecting!@Soaring: Thanks for the tips, and for being welcoming@ORange: If you're just gonna keep editing your post with more spam messages you might as well just fuck off. We don't need ignorant twats like you lurking around the internet.
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
14 years ago
84 posts
Sorry man, there really is no way to make them look *good* . Only ur opinion matters ne way, if u think u look good, then u do =D. i looked homeless for a long time lol if ne one gives u shit just crack them an its all good
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form