Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i am mad

matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
i know that i have had this discusion before, but my locks are falling apart.some already have.the frizz is crazy, alot of hair is coming out of them.so most of my hair is undreaded. i am dicusted.what do i do if i cantcrochetor use wax.P.S the iching is crazy, i have to ich all the time. evan when i wash my hair.it dozent help.i have to scratch so much that i broke all my nails on my fingers.HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what do i do if i cant crochet or use wax.P.P.S i can crochet and use wax if i want.
updated by @matt2: 01/13/15 08:34:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you backcombed?n thatsthe nature of backcomb it falls apart it frustrates it drives u crazy with daily worryyou can crochet u can wax but you will regret ithow far in are u? all u need is patience ..give em time to dreadok bout the itch how often are u washing and with what? try the baking soda twice a week adsd teatree and rosemary let it soak lil extra lingmake sure the itch is dandDRUFF noT bugsif u do got bugs we;ll fix that its not very likely it is but its always possiblei think your just weeks into dreading right? just relax.. toss on a few beads if u want but all u gotta do is give em timeand i dunno how short it is but lil more length always helps alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
About the itch...You may be having an allergic reaction to something and the more you scratch at it the more it will itch. Take an anti-histamine and try to leave it alone for awhile.
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
settle down boy, read around the site answers are all here somewhere.dont be disgusted by loose hair, i think you have the wrong attitude here you have to put up with messiness with new dreads..
Traelon
@traelon
14 years ago
29 posts
Yeah man, try beads and sleeves and whatnot to the ones falling apart. If someone really wanted to they could start dreads by applying beads to wherever they wanted and everything would be fine. That is my suggestion good sir =].
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
lolme either... but I think Mrs. Sleeves covered it all for us! Makarov said:
Oh, wow...I didn't read this one before posting on the other...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form