Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lock docta dreadheadhq's ultimate dread destruction tool

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we all know dreadheadhq loves to destroy dreads for a profit, with wax's and gunks galore, but recently they added the lock docta to the list of dangerous dread products.]the lock docta is simply a felting needle (yes an overpriced felting needle)so hows needle felting work?by using the lock docta on dreads you shred hair to pieces then compact these shredded hairs into a "felt"what does it appear to do? it "releases" lumps bumps and loops making dreads smooth and without personality.whats it really do?releasing lumps bumps and loops means breaking every single hair intro tiny shredded pieces then compacting them into a smooth surface.the real results of treating a dread with a lock docta: its very much like treating a runny nose with a head amputation. the lumps bumps and loops shouldnt be fixed they are just your dreads dreading, but the lock docta does very severe damage making the dread extremely weak.real life examples :a sweater made from long intact wool fibers has enough strength to support your weight without rippinga peice of wool felt made from shredded felted wool fibred can easily be ripped to peices and you can poke a finger right through it easily.using the lock docta will make dreads very easy to break off. using it too much and they wont even support theyre own weight.felting with the lock docta is the most destructive thing you can do to dreadsbe sure to thank johnny clean for bringing you yet another fine product to speed up your dreads destruction

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/04/18 09:18:44PM
Max M
@max-m
14 years ago
18 posts
exactly why i'm happy i was never able to get a loc docta. that was an amazing metaphor/ similie..what ever it would be ahaha(its very much like treating a runny nose with a head amputation)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes he claims hes never gotten 1 complaint in 10 years despite the fact that i must know between 500 and 1000 who complained and got ignored since were having the debate in 2 weeks (if he even shows up hes acting scared) i urge u to complain demand your money back and see how they react then you can add your 2 cents to the debate when he tries claiming you never complained.

--
Max M
@max-m
14 years ago
18 posts
i cant wait for the debate to happen when its obvious that hes lieing about evverrythinngg ... especialy about customer service and complaints!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
unfortunately they hsve the worse return polocy ive ever heard of1st u gotta get an rma within 3 days package must be unopened u stuikl lose like 10 or 20% of the purchase price in restocking feesu gotta get the rma i think before u even receive it and return it in under 3 days i forget the other conditions but it would basicly cost u just to complainbesides its pointless lots have complained and been ignored Lisa McRae said:
we should all buy some wax, then complain and send it back :)

soaringeagle said:
yes he claims hes never gotten 1 complaint in 10 years despite the fact that i must know between 500 and 1000 who complained and got ignored since were having the debate in 2 weeks (if he even shows up hes acting scared) i urge u to complain demand your money back and see how they react then you can add your 2 cents to the debate when he tries claiming you never complained.

--
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
so I read this, and I was curious to see this thing, so I went to dhhq to see it. I was reading about this "product" and came across this"Actual Breakage and Repair:In a worst case scenario someone may ignore all warnings and poke a dread until it's weakend to the point of breaking. If this occurred it possible to re-combine the portion of the dread that had been pulled off. With the help of some proper Lock-Doctoring the dread could be seamlessly repaired and no sign of repair would be visible. I'm not suggesting that you do this, I'm simply making the point that it is possible to make that type of repair."So basically what I got from this is, if you use this tool too much you will wreck your dreads. However, if you use it MORE, after wrecking your dreads, it will fix them.Really???
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
uhuh gotta love johnny logic Jo said:
so I read this, and I was curious to see this thing, so I went to dhhq to see it. I was reading about this "product" and came across this

"Actual Breakage and Repair:
In a worst case scenario someone may ignore all warnings and poke a dread until it's weakend to the point of breaking. If this occurred it possible to re-combine the portion of the dread that had been pulled off. With the help of some proper Lock-Doctoring the dread could be seamlessly repaired and no sign of repair would be visible. I'm not suggesting that you do this, I'm simply making the point that it is possible to make that type of repair."

So basically what I got from this is, if you use this tool too much you will wreck your dreads. However, if you use it MORE, after wrecking your dreads, it will fix them.

Really???

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hahaha we love you mom

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just think if u hadnt found us u might still be torturing your dreads poking holes in em till they fall off then trying to reattach em by poking more holes in emdont forget to complain to johnny after all he claims nobody has ever complained

--
uoma
@uoma
13 years ago
13 posts
I am so glad i did so much research and found you guys!!!! I shudder to think of what would have happened if I had started my babies without your collective knowledge. I think its absolutely terrible that companies are putting out products that if anything will steer people clear from dreads. Its easy to understand why you are so passionate when people put their time, efforts, hopes, and money into trying a different lifestyle/look (whatever it means to you), and are takin advantage of by someone trying to make a dollar. I believe Bill Hicks said it best when he screamed into the microphone "Quit putting a goddamn dollar sign on every fucking thing on this planet". Keep it up SE. Your numbers are growing. <3
updated by @uoma: 07/23/15 06:38:56PM
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form