Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i have a big question

matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
my dreads frizz and hair sticking out of them is pretty bad and the roots are loose, so loose that i can stick my finger thru the bottem. is this bad. i am so mad at my dreads i feel like pouring a entire bottle of wax on them.but i wont. if i leave it alone will my dreads tighten and de-frizz, and the hair next to them will reatach to the dreads.p.s how long till i can start crochting them, i am almost two weeks in
updated by @matt2: 01/13/15 08:33:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont crochet ever!!they will tighten up ofcourse your 2 weeks in thats like nothing like expecting a baby at 2 days old to be potty trained walking talking and mastering algebra.. stop being mad at them read the dreading the 1st weeks of dreading thread (in featured discussions)your a backcomber i assume? backcombers always pannic and think they gota fix things from day 1 when theyre dreading exactly like they shoulddont do anything at all but ignore em for a good long time they'll get better and better week by week as long as u dont screw up and wax or crochet

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
no i am a twist and rip user. you guys are right i am just panicing soaringeagle said:
dont crochet ever!!

they will tighten up ofcourse your 2 weeks in thats like nothing like expecting a baby at 2 days old to be potty trained walking talking and mastering algebra.. stop being mad at them read the dreading the 1st weeks of dreading thread (in featured discussions)

your a backcomber i assume? backcombers always pannic and think they gota fix things from day 1 when theyre dreading exactly like they should

dont do anything at all but ignore em for a good long time they'll get better and better week by week as long as u dont screw up and wax or crochet
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
you answered your own question already dude...patience. 2 weeks is nothing.
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
ya, your right Ivan said:
you answered your own question already dude...patience. 2 weeks is nothing.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
mama dont even fret! the more you interfere with your dreads, the worse they will be off.you will be glad to let nature do its course.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form