Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlock models

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
we have a few models with dreadlocks here both alternative models and conventional.we also have many incredibly beautiful dreadlocked people who maybe interested in potential modeling opportunities.so heres your chance!if you've modeled before post some of your work here along with experience and availability informationof your interested in being "discovered" post a few of your best shots and hope for the best.i'm not too into the modeling industry but i offer this opportunity to help out all my beautiful dreadlocked friends to show the world what your made of..and who knows anythings possible if you just take a chance and tryall posts will be deleted that are not appropriate.appropriate posts include models bio work experience types of modeling sought contact info and pictures.pictures you do not want to potentially show up in google image searches should be placed as attachments not in posts, however those that are in posts possibly may gain more exposure.use your discretion.when accepting modeling jobs be sure to thoroughly check out the potential employers and only accept jobs you feel completely safe doing..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:33:36PM
Vudu Doll
@vudu-doll
14 years ago
2 posts
Airiq Raby 28 Baton Rouge, Louisiana lower-case.q@live.com www.myspace.com/theqyd
TanyaRose
@tanyarose
14 years ago
2 posts
I'm In love with my hair! I have done all sorts of modeling! I have all sorts of pictures on Face book and on Myspace for you to look at! I have a easy schedule to work around and am always available for shoots! Can't wait to hear from you! Love and Light! Tanya Rose
TanyaRose
@tanyarose
14 years ago
2 posts
Hi! My name in Tanya Rose! I do modeling of all kind's! Here is a link to look at some pictures of me! www.myspace.com/athenalight420
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
Hey im jack :) I have been told i could be a model, what do u guys reckon ? Id love to do it, it would be pretty cool :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,639 posts

all yas should create a group and now in the groups can do full page pages showcasing yoir talents and it would be way better th4en just this

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form