Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have some (yeah!!!) - Now what???

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Not sure if this belongs in Maintenance or this forum. Feel free to move it. Anyway- My hair is dreading!!!! - YEAHHHHH!!!! I have a bunch of little loosely knotted dreadies all over my head. From what I can tell, they are knotted about halfway down the section. I have about 2-3" roots, which is fine by me. The problem I am having is that my hair is layered and curly, Instead of looking like I have dreads, I look like I have a "Medusa" head. LOL! Is there anything I can do tohelp them look a little more like dreads at this point???? How long does it takefrom this stage for them to start tightening up? Really, I am trying to be patient, but now that they are there I am SO excited!!!
updated by @midread: 02/14/15 10:59:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
post some pocs for refferencebut dont think theres anything to do but seperate sometimes and waittheyre on the right path and will dread fine from thereif u want add beadsotherwise just wait

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Yay! baby snakes!
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
HA! HA! That is EXACTLY what they look like! I meant "Medusa" when I said it!!! :) And believe me, in the morning after I get up - it IS enough to turn mere mortals to stone!!! LOL!! Baldr said:
Yay! baby snakes!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
luckily im not a mere mortal..muhahaha MiDread said:
HA! HA! That is EXACTLY what they look like! I meant "Medusa" when I said it!!! :) And believe me, in the morning after I get up - it IS enough to turn mere mortals to stone!!! LOL!!

Baldr said:
Yay! baby snakes!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
I suspected.... soaringeagle said:
luckily im not a mere mortal..muhahaha

MiDread said:
HA! HA! That is EXACTLY what they look like! I meant "Medusa" when I said it!!! :) And believe me, in the morning after I get up - it IS enough to turn mere mortals to stone!!! LOL!!

Baldr said:
Yay! baby snakes!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
sounds like good progress so far, just keep doing your thing,keep wearin what you're wearing, washin what you're washin, so on, so forth, blah blah blah =)
Pamella
@pamella
14 years ago
31 posts
Good for you!!
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
I'm so excited for you!!!Give us pics! I can't wait till mine starts to dread up; right now I just got lots of chunky separation going. = ) Squeeee!!!
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Well, right now I think they are baby, baby, baby dreads. However, when I try to run my finger through one it snags up halfway down. They are REALLY loose, but they are there!!!! :)
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form