Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

an update since i got dreads

Cassie Sattler
@cassie-sattler
14 years ago
42 posts
i just thought i would ranbt and rave about how happy i am that i got my dreads. its changed alot of things for the better, for instance i have a veggie garden now. and im learning how to make my own stuff thats eco and natural. like my shampoo. it just feels good getting in touch with the natural side of things. does any body else have stories like mine?
updated by @cassie-sattler: 01/13/15 08:32:48PM
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Good for you!!! My family has been doing the self - sustaining thing for a while now. I am a farm girl at heart, always have been. We have an organic garden, try to use all natural cleaning options, raise our own chickens and generally try to rely on grocery stores and commercial things as little as possible. My dreads were the result of ALWAYS wanting to live a more natural life. So I guess in my case the dreads are the result of my lifestyle, not my lifestyle being the result of my dreads!!! :) I would LOVE to go solar for our energy needs in the summertime (Michigan has NO sun in the winter), but so far we have not found any economical options.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
combo of passive and active solars besti guess i could say my dreads and my lifestyle were intertwines 1 didnt cause the other both evolved togrther MiDread said:
Good for you!!! My family has been doing the self - sustaining thing for a while now. I am a farm girl at heart, always have been. We have an organic garden, try to use all natural cleaning options, raise our own chickens and generally try to rely on grocery stores and commercial things as little as possible. My dreads were the result of ALWAYS wanting to live a more natural life. So I guess in my case the dreads are the result of my lifestyle, not my lifestyle being the result of my dreads!!! :) I would LOVE to go solar for our energy needs in the summertime (Michigan has NO sun in the winter), but so far we have not found any economical options.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Combo of passive and active solars?????? Elaborate please ?????? soaringeagle said:
combo of passive and active solars best

i guess i could say my dreads and my lifestyle were intertwines 1 didnt cause the other both evolved togrther

MiDread said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
active solar..solar panels to run electricpassive solar house design to create cuirculated heat (and/or hot water) typicaly a greenhouse like room to colect heat and a fan system to cuirculate it thru the house MiDread said:
Combo of passive and active solars?????? Elaborate please ??????

soaringeagle said:
combo of passive and active solars best

i guess i could say my dreads and my lifestyle were intertwines 1 didnt cause the other both evolved togrther

MiDread said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
interesting, how long ago did you get your dreads.
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
hmm yeah i am definitely more natural -- no more make up
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Like MiDread my decision to dread was just an extension of a lifestyle that I've always strived to live. Growing naturally, inside and out and becoming more in touch with nature and the earth in every way I can.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form