Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sleeping with dreadlocks

Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
So not that i have dreads yet but ive been avoiding sleeping directly on my hair (Usually just place it to the side of my head when sleeping) while neglecting thinking that it would not be good for the development of my dreads. Does it even matter if you sleep on your hair or should you try to put it aside like ive been doing?

updated by @pwntus: 02/14/15 09:04:58AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the hair on the side u sleep on dreads fastest sleeping on it helps the process the only reason to not sleep on more mature dreads is they can be lumpy under your back (but can be arranged into a comfy pillow when camping)sleep on it it'll help it knot once theyre dreadong and feel lumpy under u then toss em outta the way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
lay a 100% woolen cloth on top of your pillowto help with EXTRA dreadingtrust me it works !
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
thanks for the replies guys, looking foreward to my future dreadlock pillow =D.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I usually try to sleep on them, plus it's like a mini pillow, or I guess if yours are like SE's they can eliminate the need for one :Dwell maybe
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive used em as a pillow for 4 ppl before

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
lol, like they say. Sharing is caring. XD soaringeagle said:
sadangel777
@sadangel777
14 years ago
68 posts
That's awesome!!! soaringeagle said:
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I usually just sleep how ever I can, sometimes they get stuck underneath my shoulders, I do what Se said use them as a pillow, or I sleep on my side or face. I think since your going natural just go to bed and let them do what they want to, going to bed with wet dreads is a good way to end up with flat dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nothing wrong with flat dreads either

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form